Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 4 May 2016
Its a shame Amy Winehouse is no longer with us because this is a really good cd, I bought it as MP3 files from the digital store and the music was instantly sent to the kindle or kindles of my choice. It is very good value and really easy listening music, even my kids listen to it too. Listening to this Cd brings back so many memories of seeing Amy Winehouse at Glastonbury a few years ago with my daughter who was 12 at the time, sadly the performance wasnt very good but this music is such good quality and worth the money you are paying for it.
on 21 October 2011
Nothing to add. Just amazing. Not the best because there is no "the best" album in history. However, this is something special.
on 11 May 2009
Back To Black Great album from a truly soulful singer ,lets have more like it
on 9 November 2013
I already lissoned to the album twice since buying on Thursday and have enjoyed the easy style of songs that she sings it is a very proffessional album and hope to lisson to it reguly as it also went over to my i-pad which was an added bonus.
on 7 November 2013
I have lent my cd to a colleague and have moved jobs.

I was anxious to replace it.I just love all the songs.One of the best albums ever.It is class.

Can recommend it to a friend.
on 26 August 2011
This album is very good... one of the best albums I have downloaded this year!!! The quality of her voice is exceptional and the originality of her music is second to non!!!
on 11 September 2011
This is the best album that Amy released and I think it will become a classic. Her death is a sad loss to the music community and she will be sorely missed by all her fans.
on 10 August 2013
What a loss her death was to music. Jazzy, bluesy, heartfelt. An awe enspiring vocalist with all the guts and brilliance of past female master vocalists.
on 25 June 2013
Fantastic songs! Fantastic words - amazing! Shame no more will come from this talented fantastic artist! This album will be in my playlist forever
on 7 February 2012
Download complete and it is a superb album. A little new to downloading music but this worked without a hitch helped by the Amazon MP3 help page.