Format: Hardcover|Change

on 16 June 2001
This is an excellent book for personal trainers and anyone with back problems. If you want to understand the spine and all the problems associated with it this is a very technical book which at times went completely over my head. I think more than one read is necessary! However the basis of the book and the exercises contained are first class. I would not want to be without it now as I refer to it constantly for advice and guidance on exercises for my personal training clients. A must have for the library as Chris Norris certainly knows his onions!
on 15 May 2012
This book contains a lot of information but I found the cure for my back problems (prolapsed disc) in a few pages about strengthening some specific areas of the lower back. Worth the money, in my view as I do the exercises regularly and have not had any real problems since.
on 15 October 2010
I've mostly browsed thru this and only read short parts yet, but it looks like a good one. The facts are right and this is well written. Can't wait to read the rest of it!
on 12 September 2014
Great book best one on back pain