Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 October 2012
I have had back pain for some time infact I took ten months of therapy in 2010, but still have flare ups of pain. The book is well written and is informative; however, there is nothing new in here!

This book would be very useful for somebody experiencing their first onset of back pain.
on 2 September 1999
This book was so easy to read, I almost forgot all about my back pain! Very comprehensive, with lots of useful information.One of the few books I read from cover to cover!
on 31 August 1999
As a specialist in behavioral pain management and author of my own pain book, Drs. Sinel and Deardorff have nailed it with regard to making a very complex subject absolutely easy to understand. The info is sound and up-to-date. It is clear that the authors did their homework. The remedies discussed really do work! I recommend Back Pain Remedies for Dummies to my back pain patients. And they love it! Allan F. Chino, Ph.D., ABPP -Board Certified, Clinical Health Psychology -President-Elect, American Academy of Clinical Health Psychology
on 29 January 2011
A really informative book.I would recommend it to anyone who is unfortunate enough to suffer with back pain.It explains things in simplistic terms with ease.
on 1 September 1999
My husband has suffered from back pain for years, and when he read this book, he found it to be written in a language he could understand and utilize. He has followed many of the exercises and has found his back has felt better for it! If you have back pain too - get this book, you'll be glad you did!
on 3 September 1999
Thanks to this book I am cured. I no longer suffer from the pain that has dictated my physical activities for years. THANK YOU!
on 1 September 1999
I live in Paris, France, and have plenty of friends who complain of back pain here, severe or mild. Since reading this book and helping myself through what it offers, I have been pleased to be able to recommend it...I truly believe it can help anybody. Don't let the "dummies" title influence you! This is the SMARTEST book on backpain I've ever found. Thanks, authors, and thanks, Amazon.com....it's not always easy to find books here on this subject, especially in English!!
on 2 September 1999
Sinel and Deardorff take a refreshingly humorous approach to dealing with one of the most pervasive medical problems in our country. This book is easy to read and provides a very comprehensive approach to dealing with back pain. I would consider it one of the best resources available in the field.