- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Bacalhoa Wines Moscatel De Setubal 2012 Wine 75 cl (Case of 3)
|Price:||£32.70 (£10.90 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£0.27 (1%)|
- The 2012 Vintage was a 2015 Decanter World Wine Awards Bronze Trophy Winner
- A rich fortified wine abound with orange tea flower, raisins and a smooth, sweet yet fresh finish.
- Best served as aperitif, chilled, with a zest of lemon, or alongside a dark chocolate dessert
- 2012 December Sainsbury's Life "An award-winning fortified dessert wine, with gentle warmth and spice and fig and date flavours and a full mouth coating" ; 2012 December House and Garden; , 2012 December Shropshire Star'-
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Bacalhoa is our longest serving supplier, and after 30 years of partnership we are still bowled over by the quality of their wines. Awarded by a string of international competitions, their ranges from both the Alentejo and Setubal offer unbeatable value for money.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
As they're full 70cl bottles there's plenty to go round at large gatherings such as Christmas when you crack one open, but go easy on the measures as it's fortified and a whopping 17%.