on 9 May 2010
What a great idea, a portable potty that really is portable. The potty is very compact so its easy to fit under the buggy or in the car and comes with its own carry case, the liners go over the top and come with an absorbant pad inside to soak up the fluids. quick to fit together and feels secure. much nicer than hovering over the grid in the street!!!
on 18 November 2010
My partner bought a porta potty when my daughter was potty training, my son used it his for potty training aswell. We don't go anywhere without it even now, as it is so handy. Perfect at night when we go camping too.
Over the years we have used many different potty bags for it.
The Babyway potty liners are great they don't leak at all even when used by both our children (if they both want to go at the same time we just use one bag, then throw away).
They are a tight fit for our potty but that is not a problem at all.
on 3 February 2013
We bought these and they work well, they do the job and fit on the travel potty. They contain my toddlers wee when we are out and about. I have never had a problem with the bags leaking but generally find a bin asap to dispose of them in!
A bag of 10 is expensive, I recommend getting the 30 pack, it's better value. We used lots of these when my daughter was using the travel potty all the time and I bought the 30 pack.
on 11 August 2011
This has been great for my little boy when we first were potty training and he really couldn't wait until we got to a services or wherever. We used in the back of the car, in laybys and car parks! The bags are fab and once you've tied them up they don't leak or smell either so great if you're on the go. Does take a minute to set up that would be my only critcism. Light and easy to carry around though.
on 3 January 2013
The potty is good strong plastic but I find the design frustrating. When my sons were younger I had a potty which had legs that folded in so was fast & easy to use.

The design of this potty means you clip the top & bottom together amongst much swearing from me as it isn't happening first time!

Also great that it has a bag but seriously clear plastic? Whose bright idea was it to create a portable potty bag in clear plastic?! I use an old hand bag protector instead as much nicer hanging off the buggy.

I don't particularly like the potty but it is sturdy and small enough to be portable so does the trick
on 6 June 2011
Loved the travel potty and needed some more bags. Really handy for all occasions. Used less now but went camping and proved invaluable.
on 6 May 2011
not a lot you can say about this particular item, have had no problems and do what they are supposed to do.
on 14 October 2011
They are just plastic bags with a piece foam in it. The foam is not even sticked to the bag. If you buy your own bag and put some tissue in it, might work better than this. I read other people's review and paid about 10 poun ds for 30 plastic bags. Well, easy to use as they are ready, I only need to put them in my changing bag. But as plastic bags they are really over priced.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 September 2011
Took much longer than the time stated to be delivered. Came through in unbranded bags: literally a cheap plastic bag with a piece of absorbent cotton, not even stuck to the bag (as you get with the ones that come with the Tommy Tippee potette).
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 November 2012
I bought the travel potty along with 2 packs of liners from morrisons which i thought would be plenty.
When it came to buying more liners i could only get them from the internet.
Good quality and cheapest.

See one answered question