Questions & Answers
Babyway Mimas Luxury Travel Cot
by Babyway
4.4 out of 5 stars (113)
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
The size of the base 28 May 2014
The base size is 119 x 59 cm I found that fitted sheet from asda which is 20 x 120 fits perfect. Hope this helps
29 May 2014 by Kerry
votes
I usually lock the ends first and then the side ones. Try keeping the middle base up more while you gently lock the ends first and then gently lift up the side frames one at a time, lifting them slightly higher so they lock together, before pushing the middle base down. It's very easy to get frustrated and try to force them which doesn't usually work.
22 Jun 2014 by Joss
votes
There is an assembly guide which comes with the cot. It is not as clear as it should be but the process can be figured. However, some trial and error would be required with the locking mechanisms. Many others have seen some difficulty in its assembly as you will see in the reviews section, I suggest you have a look there for tips.
14 Jul 2014 by Huzefa
votes
The base acts as a matress. It is quite hard. It is a board with a thin layer of foam. I didn't buy a seperate mattress and my son is happy to sleep that way. Depend how firm baby sleeps on at night if you want to buy the mattress as an extra
1 day ago by Amazon Customer
votes
We got this for our grandson who is 1year old. I wouldn't say it is suitable for a 3 year old
2 Aug 2014 by trish
votes
Yes. Our baby is as big as a 4 /5 year old. Big boy.
31 Jul 2014 by sandymae
votes
Will measure tomorrow as baby is asleep but imagine the first measurements are folded and the other when it is put up
28 Jul 2014 by Mrs. D. M. Abbott
votes
No it does not - it is really good though
27 Jul 2014 by Jim
votes
Yes I bought a travel cot mattress for use with this cot, the base would be quite uncomfortable without it as there is not much padding. However this is a good quality travel cot which is easy to assemble.
20 Apr 2014 by Wellie Nellie
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers