A balanced humidity level is essential for a child's comfort. The Babyway Ultrasonic Humidifier not only helps in maintaining a comfortable room humidity but it also shows you how to monitor the atmosphere in your baby's room with a built in hygrometer. There is no requirement for additional gadgets in the house or the added expense. A handy room thermometer allows you to keep an eye on the room temperature for your child's extra comfort.
Why Have an Ultrasonic Humidifier?
- Humidifiers help prevent winter infections and alleviate the symptoms of cold, flu, and asthma attacks by keeping the mucous membranes that protect your respiratory airways moist.
- Correct humidity also helps relieve sinus pains and a dry, sore throat.
- Helps prevent dry, itchy skin and chapped lips.
- Basic humidifiers create the steam by boiling the water; this can be potentially dangerous having boiling water around young children and babies. With an Ultrasonic humidifier the steam is generated by oscillating the water into a vapour, producing a cool mist that lasts longer and has greater effect.
- Noiseless Ultrasonic Soft blue night light.
- Easily portable.
- Does not require distilled water.
- Prevents the accumulation of ''white dust''.
- No hot steam is dispensed, which means it's safer to use in the house.
- Easy reading display of humidity and temperature.
- Long lasting ceramic filter--purifies water and minimises calcium build up.
- Special built in cavity--diffuses decongestant oils (please see oil manufacturer's instructions).
- Turns off automatically when water tank is empty.
How to operate correctly:
Remove the blue water tank from the unit and unscrew the tank cap. Fill the blue water tank (maximum capacity 3.5L). Screw the water tank cover back on and carefully put the tank back onto the base unit. Plug the power cord into the mains socket and turn the main power switch to the ‘on’ position. As the unit starts to operate, the water from the tank will drip down in the white base unit and collect in the transducer. Turn up the mist adjustment dial to the desired amount. Please refer to the operating instructions for full and detailed instructions prior to use.
What action should be taken if product starts to leak?
The unit will collect water in the base unit, but should not overflow onto the surface, which it is situated on. Always ensure the unit is used on a flat surface. To ensure that the unit continues to operate effectively, ensure that the maintenance and cleaning guide is followed. Handle the unit with care and do not drop or knock to avoid any cracks developing in the unit. If the unit starts to leak, switch off immediately and ensure the water tank cap is screwed on correctly.
Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation the bags should be kept away from babies and children. The humidifier should be kept out of reach of children at all times.
Babyway works hard to understand what parents need. Always striving to innovate and create exciting products. Babyway works across the globe in over 20 countries. This knowledge and experience is the corner stone to our products and their development.