on 24 March 2014
I absolutely love this food processor! Now I make all baby food myself! Easy to cook, easy to clean, easy to defrost frozen baby food and warm it up. So versatile an convenient to use. It is an expensive item, but it's so much cheaper than buying baby food. One butternut squash is £1 and half of it makes 10 portions for my baby. 3 pairs and 2 apples make another 8. A bit of broccoli and you are set for a few days!!! Really recommend this product! It will make the weaning process very enjoyable.
on 27 June 2014
I bought this product when I started to wean my second baby. It made weaning so much easier. There is less mess and washing up and the blender gets the purees really smooth. I recommend it to anyone.
on 17 February 2014
Perfect for preparing babies food or blending food. Ideal for weaning and even for blending food for adults. Exactly what is needed.
on 29 April 2016
Product in theory is great it does it all and quickly too but found the following:
1. The blender lid has small open vents at the top so purée goes everywhere
2. The instructions state to blend for 5 seconds on 5 seconds off-hardly time efficient when under time pressure with a baby!
on 7 November 2014
Now I make all baby food myself! Easy to cook, easy to clean, easy to warm it up baby foods. So versatile an convenient to use. When blending foods sometimes becaming very laud and I thoughtis broken so I stopped blending for a while. I hope will not stop working soon.
on 15 December 2015
Terrible product. Tried two but both were faulty in different ways. The blender doesnt effectively purée small amounts of food which makes it fairly useless when weaning. The unit is also much larger than similar machines.
on 22 March 2016
My kids are older and I still use it great product and freed space in my kitchen...got rid of bottle steamer, large blender and steamer.....Small but dose the job love this product only wish I had one sooner
on 28 June 2014
Preparing baby's meal is a lot of working and this made it so much easier ....!!!
I am loving it
on 31 January 2016
Such a good bit of equipment to help with weaning. Would definitely recommend.
on 7 April 2016
I really wanted to love this machine! I was so excited when I found it so I put it on my registry, I got it way before I was going to use it, so when I needed a perfect gift I gave it to my friends and then ordered another one for another couple with a baby. When it was time for me to use it I placed an order and was very disappointed from the start. The blender is really doesn't blend food unless you have a lot of you add a lot of liquid to it. So ended up adding way more water to it then I should have just to blend. The only good thing about it is a steamer, it does the job well.
I would give this 5 star if it wasn't for a horrible blender. I also wanted to use it to blend soup for my son, and ones I started to blend the broth went flying around, I was always covering an opening on the top, but aprantly the top doesn't seal it all the way, it was my last straw. So I ended up sending it back because my kitchen blender works better then this one. Sorry but they really have to improve this
review image