Shop now Learn more Shop now Up to 50% off Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Amazon Fire TV Shop now Halloween Pets Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Learn more Shop now

Format: Audio CDChange

on 11 October 2006
What a wonderful surprise this album turned out to be. Think Guns'n'Roses if Axl hadn't got too big for his boots, minus the Slash solos, and you get the idea.

I first got into this band after they were used as the backing music for the Getaway in Stockholm DVDs, it was one of those moments when you are watching something and just have to find out where that great music comes from!

I ordered this and the new album 'Black Anthem', and the quality of all the songs is top drawer. Very few bad tracks, with mention made to the excellent 'My Self Esteem' and 'Poison Envy', pure rock anthems of the highest order.

They are live in the UK shortly, and I for one will be going to a gig. If they are half as good live as they are on CD then it'll be a great show.

Check out their website for samples of the music and videos; I bet you'll be buying the album shortly after.

But be warned, this is not music to drive to if you value your driving licence; it'll add 10 miles per hour to your speed, easy!

In short, the best album I have bought in an age, I highly recommend you check it out.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again