TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 20 November 2012
I am aware of David Hathaway's outreach work. My Mum and I are both believing Christians. On a chat today, she asked me to get her another copy of this book and to get myself one. Many people teach that the beast of Revelation will come out of Europe. While I cannot come to an absolute conclusion on that score, seeing what a well-known pastor says will no doubt be interesting. Looking forward to receiving my copy. I've ordered two.
on 2 November 2006
This is an absolutely fascinating read, revealing a lot of truth (regarding political agendas; the dingy, tyrannical and threatening historical foundations of Europe - based on the combined plans of a succession of "anti-christs" including Napolean, Hitler and Kaiser Wilhelm III - and the true aspirations of Europe's undemocratic ruling entities as well as the Muslim agenda for Europe). Even though openly declared and objectively investigable, this is truth that the people and institutions of Europe are far too scared to explore, let alone admit to.

For Christian leaders and any follower of Christ anywhere this is an essential, if brief, read to help understand how the 'last empire' described in Daniel and the end times of which Revelation speaks are being played out in our lives, newspapers and cities: in Strasbourg, Brussels, Berlin and Istanbul.

Of particular interest for me was: (1) The urgency of the situation for any Bible-believing follower of Jesus; and (2) The encouragement of God's vision for Europe and how we can be part of making it happen, rather than complacently allowing the dark powers of humanism and jihad to claim the continent instead. Controversial, yes; incontrovertible, no!
on 10 July 2009
I would strongly recommend every christian in the UK and Europe to read this book. Simple to understand, very direct in the way it comes to the point and educates from the biblical view point. We should all want to read this
on 3 August 2014
This book is an eye opener & if people were enlightened to its reading, I think it would point people in the right direction. A must for everyone!!!
on 18 June 2012
brilliant up to date account of end times .David Hatherway is on fire for God , I hope everybody catches the fire.
on 11 January 2014
I really did not like this book, It was a little like twisting bible prophasy to suit your viewpoint. Very disappointing.
on 4 September 2013
I found the book very revealing. I am interested in Bible prophesy and seeing Gods Word coming to pass little by little.
on 22 September 2013
I thought it would be about the workings behind the scenes of the e.u instead it had a religious theme I
VINE VOICEon 20 August 2010
I just finished reading this book and will read it again after it has done the rounds and I get it back!
I have followed David for many years and have read all his books and some dvd's as well.
This book is truthfull and a must for all people not just Christians it is an eye opener. It follows bible prophesy to the letter.
David is a great man of our time and is relentless in his Evangelical work. He is in his late 70's and still going strong. He would put many TV evangelists to shame. He is not a money grabber like so many today he just puts God's word out and many have been healed by God in his crusades. Buy his books and get his magazine "Phrophetic Vision" they are brilliant.
on 15 December 2012