Price:£17.95+ £3.78 shipping

on 16 October 2012
I brought this for my 9 month old in October,
Its a very good fit for the Britax B-Smart pushchair, perhaps it could do with another set of holes, lower down the back to fit the lower height setting better.
Nice, padded, soft and fleecy on the inside, the front/outside part can be folded down at the top, it's easy to wipe down, which I think its splash proof not water proof, it zips on and off easy and quickly leaving the liner which would be lightweight for warmer weather,
The length is nice and long, sits just above the metal foot rest, I tested it on my tall 3 1/2 old her legs just fit in (who doesn't use pushchairs anymore) so I know it will be suitable for when my 9 month old is bigger,
Good quality product for the money.
on 30 November 2012
bought for my Zeta Voom buggy and keeps granddaughter nice and warm, washes well too. Other daughter has bought one on my recommendation.
on 27 October 2013
Just as described. I bought red, the colour was Vibrant nice rain resistant material. Seemed longer than standard universal footmuffs very fluffy and cosy inside and great that it can be unzipped to use as a liner. Very happy.
on 26 April 2013
I bought this back in January for my Britax Trekker. It's perfect, big enough for my big 22 month old and solved the problem of blankets falling off.
When the sun (finally) came out a few weeks ago I thought I'd just remove the top part as it is supposed to unzip. It doesn't. Both ends of the zip are the same. I ended up rolling it up and shoving it down my sons side. Not ideal. I contacted the sellers but they were far from helpful. I have to send this one back so they can check it. This will leave me without until they get around to fixing/replacing it. I walk 7 miles on the school run and while the weather is so changeable I will be needing it.
Hopefully I'll be able to send it back when it warms up in a few weeks.
I wish I'd bought a branded one. At least then I'd get the customer support I was expecting.
on 26 January 2014
Easy to use and ties to top of pushchair seat so no slipping up and down as I put my child in. Also the popper each side at top means my child cannot kick it off. Warm and cosy for those cold days too. Excellent product and arrived quickly.
on 19 April 2013
Love this product, its fit on both prams, one being three wheeler and one being bigger . Keeps my baby lovely and warm and has washed well! Its a lovely bright red and adds a splash if colour to my pram. Great quality esp for the price!
on 22 May 2013
Love them, great value for money long enough for my tall 18month old, cosy, showerproof, they look great, fit easily, wash easily and the buggy liner option is great for when you can't decide what the weather is gona do!
on 8 February 2014
This foot muff is great size. My 22 months old fits in it comfortably and there is still a room to grow. Not only is it long but also deep. I use it mostly in iCandy Peach and also in McLaren XT and it fits both perfectly (although in iCandy it slips from the top when putting the baby in it as there is nowhere to tie the strings onto but this is more how the iCandy is designed not the foot muff fault). I bought red one for tomato/red iCandy and it looks lovely and bright. It is definitely not the warmest foot muff but for UK winters it is just perfect. Great value for money. Would highly recommend.
on 10 October 2015
It would need more straps to attach it to my Obaby stroller, it only has two at the top and the sack easily slips down if the straps are not stongly knottted from behind. It is less thick than I expected and sides are not fully covered. An extra wood liner may be necessary for winter. Easy to clean and light for transport. Long enough for big babies as mine.I give to this product a 3 star score because I am not totally happy with the purchase but the price is half other brands in the market and I had a good delivery service.
on 15 January 2015
I bought this for 2 reasons. The first being the longer length and the second being that the top section could zip off and leave a liner in the pushchair.
My daughter has been too long for this for a while now and is only 21 months.
The top layer doesn't come off, it's just a 2 way zip so you either have to take it off completely or try to jam it underneath the other layer which makes it lumpy.
it's a shame because when it fit my daughter it really did keep her lovely and warm.