on 15 November 2013
I have purchased this item for my Baby Jogger City Mini double "GT" model. Unfortunately it's not the greatest fit. It sits very very tight and seems to squash/ deform the canapés. It also doesn't cover up properly around the handle bar either. The only thing I like is that it sits tightly underneath the front of the chassis, so shouldn't be blown up even in strong winds or be kicked off by my toddler. I have been looking for a rain cover for this particular model for ages now, and it seems there's only two different kinds for this pram unless u want to order and ship from the USA. Therefore I guess this cover will jut have to do, hopefully I won't need to use it as much. However it was definitely sold the cheapest from this seller.
on 26 April 2014
Good fit for the city mini double. Love the clips to keep it in place, it is a bit annoying that there's only one zip but thankfully it's on the side my toddler likes to sit in, if it was at the other side it would have been more of an issue since he's in and out.
on 12 October 2014
Very strong and robust plastic and covers my double jogger really well. I must admit I do find the clips a bit difficult to get on, usually because it raining hard and my hands are slippery and wet! My only negative comment is that I wished there was some way it could stay partly on the jogger, maybe resting on the hood, when not in use so that I didn't have to wrestle with it in the rain and wind to get it on.
on 4 April 2016
Absolutely love it, although I did purchase this item from Amazon.it(Italy)as it was considerably cheaper, even with postage, some people say it is cheap quality, I found it to be made from thick, good quality robust PVC. It fits the baby jogger city mini GT perfectly, the clips attach it securely to the footrest and prevent it from lifting in the wind, and the access zip and Velcro make getting to the children and the hand brake easy, I have only tried it with the 2x carrycots fitted, but as these make the overall size of the stroller larger, I can see fitting it without them just as easy. The packaging states ' improved fit', which may resolve some other reviewers issues. This item is not made by 'Babyjogger' but by 'kooltrade' however this is the official/licenced manufacturer of accessories for babyjogger. As mentioned on their website and in reviews on the 'John Lewis' website. I would highly recommend this cover for use with the babyjogger city mini GT double,
review image review image review image review image review image
on 28 December 2013
Good quality raincover. Fits baby jogger city mini double, but VERY tight on gtwhen the hoods are down. Unfortunately there is no other raincover that would fit gt better. They made the buggy, but forgot accessories
on 3 June 2015
NOT a genuine Baby Jogger product but a cheap knock off, so be warned! For this price, I expected a genuine product as there are lots of other knock offs listed that are far cheaper. Never used it as it looked thin and cheap-- I am not surprised by other reviewers saying it ripped after only a few uses. Wrote to Amazon who were brilliant and they are replacing it with a genuine Baby Jogger product, when it's eventually is back in stock. Fingers crossed, it doesnt rain in the mean time! Dont buy-- waste of your time and money. If you dont mind a non genuine product there's cheaper out there than this one and liekly its got to be better quality since this one is so poorly made.
on 2 December 2014
This newer version of the raincover fits the GT model better and also accommodates the handbrake. You can buy a cheaper non-branded raincover but the reviews suggest that it doesn't fit particularly well so you're better to buy the actual Baby Jogger one. However, it is disappointing that it seems to be so fragile. This is my second one (as the first one eventually tore) and upon using it for the very first time, it tore as I put it over the handlebar. Unfortunately it is the very same section that has torn so perhaps they should evaluate the design and reinforce the area of the raincover that opens to accommodate the handlebar.
on 1 July 2013
Brilliant raincover, easy to get onto pushchair, only thing i would have preferred is maybe 2 zips at the front instead of 1.
on 14 November 2013
Fits the Baby Jogger Twin GT really well. A tough tight in some spots, but not tight enough to cause any bother. One thing that would have made it a touch better is a slot/flap that allows easy access to the hand brake lever.
on 22 April 2014
Bought this but still not needed to use it.
But am sure it's fine. Some people have put that it's a snug fit. So long as it keeps u dry then that's fine.

See one answered question