Colour: Black|Change
Price:£44.99+ Free shipping

on 19 March 2013
This product is not easy to fasten and take off. It is really difficult to get my son in and out of the pram when this muff is in place. I think the problem is it does not have long enough ties - maybe if they were elasticated it would work better.
on 26 November 2013
It fits perfectly our Citymini Jogger black and red pram, it looks stylish, it is warm. It doesn't slide down. It is not expensive.
on 30 September 2013
Fits the jogger perfectly to keep my baby warm. Very happy with purchase and it was great value for money. Would recommend.
on 1 April 2013
As a reviewer has previously commented - this footmuff does not fit the baby jogger GT model! Unfortunately I have found out the hard way. I bought the babyjogger pushchair a week ago along with the footmuff and was really looking forward to taking my eight month old out and about, but after a week of struggling to get a frantic and tearful baby strapped in securely due to the footmuff slipping down as I try and place him in (as most babies are - he is wriggler!) I am returning the footmuff. I have noticed on my friends buggy's the footmuff reaches up and over the back of the seat and then fastens over the handle bar, thus keeping the footmuff securely in place - this would totally solve the problem.
on 27 February 2013
Lovely and cosy, easy take off and comes up to a good height around child to block out the wind.
It is a little expensive though. Should come with the stroller
on 26 March 2013
I sent this footmuff back. Although it claims to be universal and fit nearly all Baby Joggers, it does not fit the City Mini GT. The harness slits on the footmuff do not match up to the harness hooks on the Baby Jogger. My 20 month old could just about fit in it so it would have been useless in a few months, even if the slits did fit. Additionally, the top of footmuff has no way of attaching to the pushchair so it slides down.

I ended up getting a custom made footmuff from Snunkie that fits perfectly, does not slide down and has plenty of room for growth. I am baffled as to how a company that has nothing to do with Baby Jogger can get the measurements for the footmuff exactly right, yet Baby Jogger are happy to sell branded footmuffs that don't fit or stay in place.
on 28 January 2013
Really easy to fit and wash. Very warm and comfy. Would definitely recommend along with the original babyjogger raincover.Very cleverly designed.
on 5 December 2013
Nice and warm and cosy. No problem attaching to the pram. Wish it was possible to open it up at the top to make it easier to 'load' the baby.
on 17 October 2014
Thank you .
Great, warm , comfortable . Every day I am more glad I bought the city mini 3 Congratulations baby jogger .
Spain Madrid
on 18 April 2014
Fits my Baby Jogger City Mini, very warm and comfortable. My baby girl loves it :)
Would recommend it to anyone have City Mini.