- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster UK; Revised edition (4 Mar. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1847377793
- ISBN-13: 978-1847377791
- Product Dimensions: 15.3 x 2.6 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 44,972 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Babies: A Parent's Guide To Enjoying Baby's First Year Paperback – 4 Mar 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr Christopher Green is also the bestselling author of TODDLER TAMING. For more than 20 years he has helped parents with advice on babies, toddlers and young children, and his humorous, no-nonsense approach has preserved the sanity of many mums and dads. A paediatrician and honorary consultant to the Children's Hospital in Sidney, Dr Green's legendary sleep technique is now used worldwide.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Enjoy, he made me laugh a lot when I needed perspective.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The best baby book ever - no preaching, just good practical advicePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is about the 8th copy I have bought for friends. Amazing book well recommended by me a midwife!!!Published 12 months ago by ELAINE SPENCER
this book is not very interesting. was recommended to me by someone living in the UK as the book being read by the parents to be, but it was not very insightful for me.Published 16 months ago by B. Kukulka
Have yet to read this but my health visitor recommended me to purchase this! I look forward to reading a baby book that's down to earth!Published on 19 July 2013 by Laura Giddings