Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 18 questions
Sorry can't adequately answer your question. It will deal with reasonably short hair but it would depend on just how short. I don't think it would be suitable for very short hair having spoken to the lady it was purchased for. Hope this is of some help
28 Dec 2013 by Brialo
Hi mrs Wilson it gives more lift on short hair it's also quite fiddly to work!
15 Dec 2013 by ELIZABETH SERGEANT
The Wattage is 700
8 Dec 2013 by Whiterose
Hey If you want something like BaByliss 2777U 42 mm Big Hair Rotating Styler then have a look of this .... it is better then that http://www.boots.com/en/Perfecter-Fusion-Styler_1420425/ Thanks
19 Feb 2014 by nadya
I would look at the Vidal Sassoon brush - I am going to buy it! Babyliss are a great make and the quality and power of this brush are very good - however the other brush has two heads types and I think would be easier to use. It is also a lot cheaper!
20 Jan 2014 by Emmazonian
Yes it comes in original packaging.
12 Mar 2014 by Jeanette Cafferky
Yes, my daughter's hair is quite thick but not wild. She is very happy with it.
14 Feb 2014 by Harts
NO
19 Dec 2013 by EMMA KAYE
Yes, certainly. It dries it and gives it a shape. Definitely not for long hair!
14 Mar 2014 by Renee JOHNSON
Each hair is different, I don't know your style therefore I can only speak of my experience, and I can tell you I am very pleased with my purchase: I have very long rough hair and the brush works perfectly whether I want it straignt, with some curves or just wild (some points out) it looks wonderful, shinny and healthy.
14 Nov 2013 by Ana Alexandra Silva
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›
Do you think Questions & Answers are helpful? Add your feedback
ARRAY(0xa7de3e94)

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers