It also helps to
prevent costly future engine trouble and identify problems when buying or selling
a used vehicle when use with this scan tool.
1) J-1850 PWM
2) J-1850 VPW
- Suitable for all cars after year 1996 which is EOBD / OBDII compliant.
- GM '96 ~ Current Year (OBD-II)
- Ford '96 ~ Current Year (OBD-II)
- Chrysler '96 ~ Current Year (OBD-II)
- Toyota '96 ~ Current Year (OBD-II)
- Honda '96 ~ Current Year (OBD-II)
- NISSAN '96 ~ Current Year (OBD-II)
- All other - Asian and European '96 ~ Current Year. Such as: BMW, VW, Hyundai, Daewoo, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Suzuki,
- Displays the DTC definitions on screen.
- Wider coverage: Works with CAN-equipped vehicles.
- Retrieves EOBD / OBDII DTCs: Generic Codes (P0, P2, P3, and U0)
and some Manufacturer specific Codes (P1, P3, and U1).
- Resets check engine (MIL) warning light.
- Views Live or Current data.
- Views Freeze Frame data.
- Displays I/M Readiness status.
- Retrieves the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
- Determines the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) status.
- Hot keys for quick read and release.
- Hand held and easy to use with one OBDII plug-in connector only.
- Highly reliable and accurate readings.
- Safely communicates with the vehicle onboard computer.
- Powered via detachable OBDII cable, no internal batteries power
needed during scanning operation.
- Memorized result for later reviewing using internal battery power.
Display: Backlight 128 x 64 pixel LCD display with contrast adjustment
Memory: Saves up to 15 scans for later viewing.
Operating temperature: 0-50 deg.C (-32 to 122 deg. F)
External power: 8.0 to 15.0 Volts DC provided by vehicle battery
Internal Power: 3 AAA size battery (NOT included)
- CANSCAN D900 scanner
- OBDII connection cable
- Carry nylon pouch
- CD ROM user manual.
If want the full list of Support Vehicle and manal, please email us.