Flavour: arctic berry|Size: 485g|Change

on 20 July 2014
For a post workout drink, personally I think this ticks all the boxes and works a treat, i've tried others over the years but always stick to BSN's Cell Mass along with NO Xplode. Not tried any other flavors apart from Arctic Berry, this tastes fine and mixes easily enough with cold water. I have found that pre mixing it before I workout works better, then drinking it an hour or so later, that way every last granule dissolves thoroughly.
on 2 June 2014
Good value for money, has loads of good ingredients in there so along with hard training I have noticed good results, very happy and will buy again
on 21 August 2013
Tastes really good, and works well for recovery. Training everyday and not feeling to sore or stiff. Would buy again.
on 20 January 2015
Hated the flavour... Made me feel sick but the product works just don't get arctic berry
on 24 April 2013
In my opinion Cellmass was already an excellent product. The taste this time around is much better and smoother, really easy to mix and drink. I'm stacking it with Nitrix 2.0 and between the two of them recovery is so fast. I like the soreness and stiffness that comes from an intense workout and now I miss it! Definitely worth it.
on 1 September 2015
This products is what you need after a hard workout , doesn't matters wast it cardio or heavy weights . Celmass restores your energy in just around 15 min and you feel your self like a new man. The taste is sweet , it reminded me the berry juice my grand mother was making :)
on 1 June 2013
I've used BSN products on and off for years. This isn't one of their best, but it does work and if you don't care for the bulk product sites this might be a good alternative.
Contains creatine and glutamine and a very small amount of hydrolysed protein, it's difficult to know exactly how much of each as they are listed as a proprietary blend.
A great improvement over Cellmass 1.0 is that this contains a lot less simple carbs per serving, so more of what you ingest is actually the supplements you paid for.
I experienced real strength gains whilst taking this and a slight improvement in muscle soreness after hard workouts.
on 6 May 2015
Don't know how good this product is as I've only been taking it for a couple of weeks so I will update in a months time. However my brother takes it and says it works really well.
on 2 September 2013
this stuff DOES work guys u have to take it with mass protein to see the effects it help u put on the muscle defo worth the cash guys
on 7 September 2014