Size: 3X-Large|Colour: Country Green|Change

on 28 September 2012
i am very pleased with this jacket it is good quality and is at a very good price i would highly recommend this jacket as on other sites was more expensive
on 19 November 2012
I ordered the jacket & matching tweed cap on Friday 16 November and both arrived Monday 19 November so full marks to Amazon/WWK for prompt delivery. Like other reviewers I was looking for a heavy winter jacket but not at major manufacturers prices. This fitted the bill exactly. Took note of other reviewers suggestions to order a size smaller than you normally would - spot on again, can't remember last time I fitted into any small clothing! Plenty of room to even wear suit jacket etc underneath if you wish. Quality is excellent, good and heavy and will be warm as toast in winter, just what I needed. Tweed cap (£9.99) just finished it off! One of my best buys in a long time!!
on 14 November 2012
I ordered the jacket in size XXL. Much too large, but, MY FAULT. Returned the jacket, spoke to the seller. Very courteous and helpfull. Received the correct size two days later and am very pleased with it!
on 30 November 2012
I'd been looking for a Derby Tweed winter jacket for some time and luckily spotted this on Amazon.

To be honest I was a little sceptical about such glowing 5 star reviews for a winter jacket at this (relatively low) price-point but decided to take advantage of Amazon's return/refund scheme to examine it at home.

I'm delighted I did so and there's no way I'll be returning it !!

Feels very warm without being too heavy and bulky with a high quality finish and ample pockets.

A strong recommendation to potential purchasers and a 5 star review from me !!

PS. Yes the sizing is generous in these jackets. I usually wear XL for 44"/46" chest and a height of almost 6 feet but the size L in this jacket was an excellent fit in both the body and sleeves. Bear this in mind when you order !!
on 24 November 2012
Having drooled over similar jackets in posh "hunting, shooting, fishing set" shops costing £250-£400 for years, I was amazed to see this jacket on amazon. When it I arrived I thought ... well you get what you pay for and it is bound to look cheap and nasty and nothing like the picture on amazon. How wrong I was....its gorgeous, warm,comfortable and a bargain. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
on 14 October 2012
This is just fantastic - I have had this coat for two years now and it is a great warm, waterproof jacket - it is slightly oversized, so if you normally order a 42 inch chest, go for 40. I would recommend this without hesitation
on 12 December 2014
I always wanted to have a tweed hunting jacket but even if I decided to go on and pay a huge price(at least around 250-300 Pounds), the shipping cost to Turkey would make it a lot more expensive for me.(And it would probably got stuck in the customs because of its large invoice sum.) Luckily I came across this Derby Tweed Jacket on Amazon.

Even though the reviews were extremely good, I was a bit sceptic at first. But I ordered it anyway. Asked a question to the customer service after I placed the order, got a reply in a few minutes. The jacket was shipped the next day and I received it 4 days ago.(Arrived to my address in less than 2 weeks.) What a great jacket! The quality is pretty good. It's heavy duty and very warm in cold weather. It's waterproof.(Tested under a pouring rain.) I am sure those expensive jackets offer you a better quality fabric and maybe a slightly better sizing but this jacket is a bargain for this price. It's durable and stylish.

Now for the sizing, please read the seller's warning and refer to their own sizing chart. Don't go with the Amazon's sizing chart or you will get a jacket which is maybe 2 sizes bigger than you normally fit. I referred to the seller's chart and ordered an XL. For reference, I am 180cm tall, and a bit overweight(110kg). I normally fit XXL on coats and jackets. This jacket's size XL is still moderately generous for me. But still, the arms are not very long and I mostly wear it on a shirt-jumper combo so it fits pretty nicely.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
on 13 November 2012
An absolute bargin. Warm, comfortable and, so far, weather proof. Service was excellent, with it arriving next day. Two people who have seen it are considering buying one for themselves. Considering I was looking at similar jackets at £180, this is one of my best purchases.
on 11 January 2013
i really cannot fault this product at all. easily as good, if not better, than the picture shows.
well made, well priced and overall exactly what i wanted.
as previous reviews mention, this jacket is generous in its size. i'm a large chap (not fat, just tall and stocky....lol) and i usually need at least an XL. after reading reviews on here i ordered a large and it fits perfectly over a shirt and jumper.

once again, i really cannot rate this product highly enough, it really is very, very good.

is it worth 5 stars? no.....

its worth 10 STARS!
on 25 November 2013
I ordered this needing a warm winter coat that was waterproof. It arrived quickly and the overall appearance is good although the sizing is a little off, plenty of room in the coat but the sleeves are a little short and the neck fastener is too tight to do up. A lot of loose threads in the pockets which did come away without harm. I am not sure of the quality of the main zipper the action feels a little rough. Maybe it will wear in but it isn't as smooth as my other coat, time will tell but it does look smart and keeps me warm.