on 28 September 2013
The regular, Canon batteries cost around £8 each and hold around 1120w, which last for around 90 minutes. For £14, i received x2 batteries which hold 2500w which last for around 200 minutes each!!

I can now last the entire day out filming/taking photos without worrying about running out of power!

Such an excellent deal for an incredible price! I would definitely recommend it!

Excellent delivery time as well, great company!
on 16 March 2014
I wanted higher-capacity batteries than the Canon battery supplied with my camera to use for astrophotography in which I need to take lots of long-exposure pictures without disturbing the camera once set up. When I wasn't getting as long as I expected, I ran a little experiment.

I set up my camera to take 30-second exposures with 4-second intervals between each until the battery ran out. I did this indoors; I reckon battery capacity would be lower in the cold outdoors.

Original Canon battery: 1120mAh: 402 exposures = 3 hours 20 mins (approx)
Replacement battery 1: 2500mAh: 307 exposures = 2 hours 30 mins (approx)
Replacement battery 2: 2500mAh: 322 exposures = 2 hours 40 mins (approx).

So you see I get much more exposure time with the original battery that is rated at only 1120mAh.
on 30 January 2014
These replica LP-E8 batteries are absolutely amazing!

Before, I purchased them, I read reviews on how much capacity they really hold, and how long they last. I heard that these batteries were a fantastic substitute to the original Canon battery. So, I felt that these batteries would be relatively satisfying, and I was somewhat interested to buy these in addition to my original Canon battery for my 650D.

After - I purchased them, I used them for the first time in an exhibition in Italy. I packed 3 other batteries in my bag, and well, what can I say. Where do I start. These batteries, well, ONE battery lasted me a whole day of taking shots, to be precise it may have well been around 7-8 hours! Then, the next day, I used the same battery, without charging it, and guess what, it lasted me a whole day more! Thats two days without charging! Just one of these batteries! Speechless! I really cant say any more, these batteries are just phenomenal...

This is not, I repeat this is not! A 'Get what you pay for' item! This is you get 10x better than what you pay for! At this price, it seems quite ridiculous with how long you can last with these! So I advise ANYONE, literally anyone who is looking for an extra battery or two, to buy these! Over any other batteries, these should be your first choice!
on 25 May 2016
These are not the longest lasting batteries, but for the price I can't complain too much.

To make it simple if you are using a DSLR to record video you are luck if you can get 30mins of battery time considering the screen takes up so much juice. This battery lasts around 20minutes by themselves, considerably longer if paired up in a battery grip as they share the load.

Essentially I bought these as emergency backups, should I need a battery right then and there and they do just that.

I'm weary about leaving batteries on charge without me being present anyway and these are no exception, I don't know where there made but there are no identifying marks so my advice is play it safe.

These are a quick fix if you need one and I do not recommend staking your life on them. They do what they need to do.
on 18 March 2014
Getting these batteries are a must for Canon EOS owners. These two cost as much as one orginal Canon battery when I bought them, yet even just one of them can outlast and outperform Canon's own. These really get to prove their worth when you're shooting one HD video after the next. Once you have these batteries, you would definitely use these as your main and Canon's as your backup.
on 14 December 2013
These batteries work at least as well as the Canon original and, at this price, are an excellent buy. Thoroughly recommended!
on 18 February 2015
Tried and tested. These batteries are great and excellent value for money. Will update if they all of a sudden cease to work or cease to charge properly. As of now all indications point towards a solid product.
on 9 February 2014
I bought these based on the reviews and it seems that they were right. Far more power than the batteries that came with my camera but it will be a while to say that these are all they say they are so for the moment suffice to say that they fit my charger, charge quickly and seem to hold the charge well. Time will tell if they will last as long or will the power drop off after several charges,...we will have to wait and see!
on 10 June 2016
 I was always sceptical about the battery life as these are 3rd party batteries. To my surprise the quality and battery life was actually on point. Not as long lasting as the original canon batteries however they do the job and cost a fraction of the price.
on 24 July 2016
A couple of extra batteries for your camera means you won't have power anxiety when you are out taking photographs of video with your camera. A great investment considering that without power all your spending on lenses and camera will be wasted if you run out of power. Easy decision to make, and good value at this price.