Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

There is now a BOYCOTT pledge on 'causes' to decline business with Amazon until they remove it.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 Nov 2013 13:01:30 GMT
I'm Carleen - I started the other Amazon.co.uk petition to remove this awful book. If you're interested, there's also now an official 'pledge' site on causes .com to boycott them until it is withdrawn as they have replied to a few of us and refused to remove it. The link to it is on the facebook group 'One Million Voices' which is set up solely to remove these type of books - or there's tweets about it on both my Twitter (@velveteenruby) Spencer's (@adadcalledspen) or Mentally Jaded's @mentallyjaded. Pleas feel free to share xxxx

Posted on 1 Dec 2013 03:14:06 GMT
Tamara B says:
I spoke with Amazon today and they have opened a case review but now, having read that you have received replies saying they will not remove it, I realise I will probably get the same reply. I cannot believe that they have looked at this material and still managed to come to the conclusion that it is okay to sell it! My daughter and I have contacted the BBC today to see if they will consider running a story on this and we are waiting to hear back. Like you, we have put up links/post and told as many people as possible. If enough noise is made, Amazon will have to listen; If they don't, they will lose customers.

Posted on 5 Dec 2013 07:45:46 GMT
This is a disgrace and utterly. Abuse breeds abuse! Does Amazon realize that they open themselves up to legal claims and liability for spreading this kind of torture message? That these people dare to call themselves "Christian" -- I won't even go into that kind of hypocricy!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  27 Nov 2013
Latest post:  5 Dec 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about