on 2 January 2014
as a retired electrical engineer I know that you need appliance lamps for ovens and fridges I carnt tell you have many people put NORMAL lamps in ovens and wonder why they last about an hour ! ..tip buy two you are bound to need one on Christmas day and your oven will be dark as hell without a lamp ..tip also note that amazon sell the cover that fits many ovens AEG./NEFF
on 19 October 2012
Received quickly. It is the right size with the right fitting and it works! What more can I say? I am sure these items are more expensive than they should be but back in the days before Amazon and the internet, trying to get hold of stuff like this was a right palarvar.
on 17 November 2013
It only worked for less than 10 days and burned out!!! Then, I bought another one from a shop, that is even cheaper and works well.
The delivery is so slow.
However, the packaging protects the bulb well and I received it in a whole piece.
on 8 November 2015
I bought this as a spare a few months ago. Installed it last week and it promptly blew as soon as I switched it on!. I tried another non heat resistant bulb to make sure that the problem was not with my oven and this worked just fine. I have used Crompton lamps in my oven before and they have been OK, so I guess I was just unlucky enough to have been supplied with a dud. Reading other Amazon reviews, this seems to be a recurring theme with lamps and, of course, they never last as long as the manufactures claim! My main reason for buying lamps from Amazon is the convenience. I can buy what I want from the comfort of my armchair, without the risk of finding a load of stuff at B & Q that I didn't realise we needed!
on 19 May 2014
Replaced bulb which was good for 2 years, this new one lasts 7 weeks, replacement request denied.....guess if it was a one off failure I'd have been offered a replacement, now seeking an alternative supplier.
on 14 May 2014
I was agast to find the bulb in just a jiffy bag. When opened the box was quashed but fortunately the bulb survived. It really was lucky that the bulb was not smashed!
on 21 May 2014
I don't care how many hours it claims to last, don't believe it. This bulb went after a week, roughly 18 hours of cooking time at much less than 300 degrees!
on 29 September 2013
This is not a genuine Bosch bulb, though it doesn't pretend to be. Disappointed that it only lasted 8 months - the previous ones lasted 3+ years.
on 9 June 2014
I bought three of these on 16-Dec-13
They have all blown already, the last one blew today 9-Jun-14
A waste of time and money.
on 24 July 2014
Shocking really filament broken on arrival pointless own fault for ordering it over internet 1 star speedy delivery