Let's get the bad things out of the way first:
* The wood is quite thick, and the slots for chargers and earphones are quite small, so it does not fit on all docking stations (luckily it fits on one of mine) and some jack plugs cannot be inserted.
* To make matters worse, the case is very hard to remove once fitted - it needs a kitchen knife inserted in the back to press the locking plate down while someone else pulls the two halves apart - so if you are at a friend's house you probably won't be able to share your latest music purchases.
But there are lots of good things too - hence 4 stars:
* The case is large and hence very protective. Not coming off easily is a bonus when you drop your phone! And the wood does a good job of absorbing socks.
* The design is very unusual and very attractive. I've had it for a couple of months now and I still love it.
* Being wooden, it has a lovely feel, and it sets your phone apart. I've had lots of compliments on it.
I'm not in any hurry to replace it