on 23 June 2014
Look at the price-no do it- as a previous owner of £100+ shades I can unequivocally say these are great, Son mistook them for his Raybans™ I bought 3 pairs and when I have lost/scratched/had the family nick them I will buy half a dozen more and not stress about where I put them. OF course they are cheap and flimsy but after a month they are still going strong(albeit with hairspray on one of the pairs)
on 27 May 2014
Really happy with these!
Great quality, great price, I would recommend these as a cheap pair of sun glasses to anyone!
on 30 April 2015
Fantastic item! I bought two pairs because there is more than a touch of the Norman Wisdom about me and sunnies tend to suffer. That said these are just brilliant. I Have them with me on Crete at 35 in the shade and they are doing a great job both in the car and just vegging. I owned, albeit briefly, a pair of Ray Bans. These ones look as good - in fact my other half had said when I put my new purchase on "I thought you'd broken them" thinking them to be a more expensive option. Treat yourself you will not be disappointed in any way.
on 24 July 2014
I would say that I have a big head ;) but these fit very nicely. Also, if you wear glasses, as I do, they easily fit over them and will not fall/slide off.

Extremely good for the price. If you test sun glasses by looking directly into the sun I can tell you that you will not be blinded doing this!

They look like the 3d glasses you get from the cinemas, slightly bigger however, and feel plasticy and cheap. But what would you expect at this price?

Overall, a good product!
on 4 June 2014
well made, and excellent value for money. highly recommended to all seeking a value for money option and yet works well.
on 3 May 2015
Great product for the price. I'm going to Ibiza soon and it's going to get messy so the last thing you want is to misplace an expensive pair of shades. At this price, if they don't come back with me I'll just order some more😎 ASVP-SHOP is a top seller.
on 17 June 2015
Handy price if like me you cant keep hold of a pair of sunglasses for more than a few months without sitting on them or leaving them in some absurd location. Do the job and don't look half bad.
on 11 November 2015
Look ok, a bit on the cheap side but then they are cheap...basically look like a poor Stevie Wonder.
on 15 June 2015
rubbish quality.Very cheap version.You can not see even them trough.Do not buy them.
on 15 July 2015
Good product but recieved with black paint chipped on the glasses.