on 1 December 2012
Just what I needed, not only to hold the specs round my neck but also to hook behind my ears while wearing them, to stop them sliding down my nose. Seller very generous, sending me a small fistful plus complementary glasses cases that will last me years! Thanks!
on 12 March 2014
Just perfect for what I wanted. I use them at work so I always have my reading glasses at hand without putting them down. They are not bulky and intrusive yet they are strong enough to be safe. The little rubber loops grip your glasses perfectly. I am very happy with these and would recommend them.
on 15 June 2013
simple & effective accessory to ensure you are never too far from your glasses. There easier to find on the landyard than on your head.
on 24 May 2013
Received on time and as described. They do what they are supposed to do so I have no problem in recommending these neck cord for your glasses. Thank you.
on 24 February 2014
The rubber link through which the glasses fit is very poor quality and breaks almost immediately. Not worth buying. Both items broke straight away.
on 25 May 2013
This does the job perfectly, but what else can you say about a sophisticated piece of string with a loop on each end.
on 23 September 2014
UPDATE

not often I'm compelled to add to a review but this one deserves it. I'm now on my 3rd order and each one has been no hassle and as good as the first one.

The price is keen and they have a simple job to do and do it simply.

Word of mouth seems to be still effective because friends have wither asked me for the details or to get one for their friends/family or themselves.

I can only highly recommend this company and these cords.

Below is the original review.

Basic but brill.
you fit them on they work.
They haven't got to have the strength of steel hawser. just enough to hold a few ounces of specs.
I don't know how long the attachment fitting will last but looks good for a while. And at the price AND the fact you get two you can afford to replace much more frequently than the actual specs.
Only one colour- not a problem - it goes with everything.
delivered quickly.
Very happy.
ACID TEST: Would I buy again - YES
on 21 November 2014
I ordered these after reading previous reviews. As a teacher I need them for reading but not for constant use. Hence, I'd put them in my pocket when not doing paper work. They would fall out, I'd end up sitting on them or worse, they would drop onto the floor and a child would step on them. These have been an absolute life saver. I wished I'd found them 4 years ago. I ordered 2 and the supplier kindly sent 4. I'd highly recommend them for people needing them when sitting at low desks as they are long enough to be comfortable but not so long for the glasses to bang on the table.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 February 2014
Probably not the best quality spectacle cords on the market but I have purchased several of these now and have found that they last at least as long as the more expensive brands. I wear my reading spectacles 18 hours a day and the cords take quite a lot of tugging during the course of the average day.
The cords are light weight but more importantly for a man they are sufficiently long that the spectacles are not pulled up under the chin but do not swing about when moving.
They last a few months and I always carry a spare rolled up in my wallet.
on 15 March 2014
These cords worked out at less than a third of the price I would pay at Boots although they are a little thinner than the Boots version, although personally prefer them.