Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > The God Delusion forum

BEYOND THE THIRD EYE by rochelle moore - eyeopening book

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 13 May 2009 16:36:54 BDT
lillane says:
I have just finished Beyond The Third Eye (a journey into the realm beyond our physical existence) author rochelle moore
"Product Description
Beyond The Third Eye takes the reader on a journey through life, death and beyond and explores what happens after we die. A fascinating account of life after death through an intriguing look at both scientific fact and Spiritual beliefs down through the eras. Whether you are a Christian, Jewish, Wiccan, Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim, Jehovah's Witness, Occult, Atheist, Agnostic (etc..), or if you have ever lost a loved one, this is a must read! You don't have to be a Theologian to appreciate this awe-inspiring study; you only have to be a person who is curious about what happens when (and after) you die! From the very beginning of time mankind has tried to explain what happens after physical death and in Beyond The Third Eye we will research different religious beliefs in the afterlife dating back through the eras, learn about Near Death Experience, see if ghosts really do exist, try to understand the paranormal, go in search for the most famous ghosts and explain who we are, what is our purpose on Earth and investigate what happens to our spirit when our physical body dies. Everything you want to know about your past, present and future is contained within this book. Here, we analyze every spectrum of life in a serious attempt to answer the ultimate question; Why are we here and what happens when we die? Follow me in the search for the truth about the afterlife where we seek answers from within different religions and cultures, both ancient and modern, in our quest to unravel the mystery of life after death. Beyond The Third Eye is an inspiring journey into the abundant nature of the universe which examines issues related to Near Death Experiences, Reincarnation, ESP, Ghosts, Quantum Physics, Psychology, Psychics, The Montauk Project and many more by examining the areas in which Science and the Paranormal merge. If you have ever wondered about what happens after death, this is the book to read. If you have ever wondered about where we go when we die, this book answers this question for you. If any book can come close to bridging the gap between Science and Religious, Spiritual and Metaphysical beliefs, this is it. "

an eye opener of a book
thoroughly enjoyable

Posted on 13 May 2009 17:32:41 BDT
Pat W says:
Are you the author perchance?

In reply to an earlier post on 14 May 2009 10:59:25 BDT
lillane says:
Hi
I read it too and really enjoyed this book. The government cover-ups with regard to paranormal projects and UFO's are simply fascinating.
I also enjoyed the section on science v paranormal and Spiritual (a look at religions down through the eras)
very diverse and deep book

In reply to an earlier post on 14 May 2009 10:59:58 BDT
lillane says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on 14 May 2009 11:14:04 BDT
Jessica says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 14 May 2009 16:02:08 BDT
Vinogradov says:
Are you interested in buying a bridge?

In reply to an earlier post on 14 May 2009 16:27:13 BDT
AJ Murray says:
I reckon they are publicists... or work for the publishing house.

In reply to an earlier post on 14 May 2009 23:37:22 BDT
Pat W says:
Andrew -

Yes, I share your skepticism. It's all too 'bring the wispa bar back'.

P

Posted on 15 Jun 2009 16:15:06 BDT
Last edited by the author on 15 Jun 2009 16:15:43 BDT
lillane says:

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jun 2009 18:53:37 BDT
Last edited by the author on 15 Jun 2009 18:53:49 BDT
Vinogradov says:
Haven't read it, and probably won't. The only 'challenge' involved seems to be to challenge the extreme limits of human gullibility...

Posted on 16 Jun 2009 18:22:48 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 16 Jun 2009 21:40:27 BDT]

Posted on 17 Jun 2009 07:30:46 BDT
Last edited by the author on 17 Jun 2009 07:31:27 BDT
AJ Murray says:
Rochelle is on gather - with one amusing ping;

"Please do not post off topic content to Classic Car Alley. The group is for
posting car related things only. I have had to decline multiple off topic
submissions by you. Please read the group descriptions as you select them to
share your work.
Further off topic posts will result in removal from the group.

Thanks!"

http://rochelle.gather.com/

-

@BOOK

Have you read 'The God Delusion' by Richard Dawkins at all?

Posted on 21 Aug 2009 05:55:28 BDT
JR Ward says:
I'd be more convinced to read this if the two people saying how good it is weren't called BOOK and THE. They seem like they are names created by the same person. This added to the fact that both have reviewed three books each and they are all by the same author. It smacks of conspiracy!

Posted on 18 Jun 2010 10:27:02 BDT
[Deleted by Amazon on 14 Aug 2010 12:33:14 BDT]

Posted on 28 Jul 2010 17:04:55 BDT
Linus Nestor says:
So is this book 25% shorter then it was originally intended to be? I think that was what the plagiarize rating was at:) Or has it been rewritten perhaps?

Posted on 28 Jul 2010 18:27:39 BDT
Last edited by the author on 28 Jul 2010 18:30:11 BDT
Maestro Nestor did you not know? *astonished look*

Said book is being republished in the new year with the 'resources' list Andborough left out!?! Naughty naughty publishers are to blame... according to them wot support her - not her! Oh nonononono it's not the authors responsibility silly!

Hahem! *resumes normal behaviour* Having seen some of the pages and the sources there is no doubt AT ALL that this book is HEAVILY plagiarised - word for word in most cases.

I believe Andborough acted very responsibly the instant they knew of the plagiarism by pulling the book from the shelves.

The author, however, sees fit to disparage their good name by foul means. We who know better tho' have no qualms speaking out about this woman who steals the talented writings of others and calls them her own!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  The God Delusion forum
Participants:  10
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  13 May 2009
Latest post:  28 Jul 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The God Delusion
The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins (Paperback - 21 May 2007)
3.9 out of 5 stars (1,490)