- Product Dimensions: 26 x 22 x 1.8 cm ; 249 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 181 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: Smart Cover
- ASIN: B00GARWQX6
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 Nov. 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2,571 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 31,508 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
BESDATA Magnetic Smart Cover Stand + Translucent Hard Back Case for Apple iPad Air + Free Stylus + Screen Protector - White - PT4101
|Price:||£7.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 2 SEPARATED PIECES DESIGN: It protects the back as well as the screen, while maintaining the thin and light design of your iPad
- Slim design and stylish. With Auto-sleep function;
- Polyurethane smart cover
- Build-in Magnetic, make it stay attached with iPad mini's magnets built frame.
- Compatible with: APPLE iPad Air
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: iPad Air | Colour Name: White
Top Customer Reviews
hinge on the top cover is very precise and everything is a good fit.
Apple should be ashamed at the price they charge for their "original" covers. Don't be daft enough to buy one of theirs! Their profit margin must be at least 2000 per cent!
The stand arrangements aren't that secure or steady and don't allow you to stand your iPad up, but instead slopes at a very shallow angle, but my old book rest does the job.
I have the pale blue, which is very smart and very attractive. So, though not perfect, is cheap, does look good, and provides the necessary protection unless you accidentally drop it in your foot spa while reading, which is what I did with my last Kindle. One day they'll maybe do waterproof, but not today apparently.
Bought this 5th June, and now 26 November. The plastic on the back has fractured in places and snapped off in chunks despite not being dropped or in any way being banged or traumatised. I live alone, this could not have been damaged by a feline, toddling or primary school poltergeist. Shame. Was a nice looking case, but I need something that will protect my ipad not just look nice.
I am now on my 4th or 5th cover like this (not always the same retailer) in approx. 3 years. I use my ipad A LOT so this means the cover sees a lot of wear and tear. I've had more expensive real leather covers (£25+) but found they became worn almost as quickly so paying a few pounds for this one is not false economy. I love the 360 degree rotation and the fact there are several grooves for keeping the ipad upright, so I can change the angle depending on how and where I am using it.
The stand works great, all the people complaining it falls back down aren't ensuring that it's been folded tightly and the magnetic back snaps into place before sitting it down. I've had it on hard surfaces like a table and also standing up on the bed and it's stayed fine even when touching the buttons.
Also the case itself has stayed in great conditions and I've had it a while now, the people complaining it's got mucky and do eared are mostly likely carrying it around lose in their bag for which i would recommend they use a neoprene sleeve to protect the case and ipad (I would recommend this for any case, especially leather ones).
So all in all it's great, I've put the bad reviews down to people who are not using the case stand correctly and people who don't look after their stuff properly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Plastic back broke after a couple of weeks, far better quality covers out there!!Published 1 day ago by chromedome21
Nice case but broke at the sides after about 2 weeks of having. I still use it thoPublished 4 days ago by Jane B.