- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 8.6 x 2 cm ; 9 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 59 g
- Manufacturer reference: IB115
- ASIN: B000HAZLZ2
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 21 Feb. 2007
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 113,305 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
BENEFIT COSMETICS some kind-a gorgeous the foundation faker - Medium - sheer natural beige 9.5 g net wt 0.34 oz
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Liquid Compact foundation - Medium - sheer natural beige
- oil-free, cream-to-powder formula fakes foundation
- How to apply Apply evenly all over face with accompanying sponge or fingertips.
- 9.5 g net wt 0.34 oz BOXED
- Beauty tip Apply some kind-a gorgeous on top of "that gal" for natural looking radiance.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
What it is: A sheer, oil-free, cream-to-powder complexion perfector with a natural, silky finish. What it is formulated to do: This lightweight, translucent, foundation-like product smoothes out imperfections and evens skin tone with a silky, smooth finish that's super natural and super gorgeous. uggested Usage -Apply evenly over the entire face with clean fingertips for a sheer, natural finish or with the accompanying sponge for additional coverage. Precautions -Please read the ingredient list of the product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use. Medium Phenyl Trimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Isocetyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, Ppg-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491 ; Ci 77492 ; Ci77499)]. N° 17n5537.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really like this as an everyday foundation. It provides excellent and natural-looking coverage. However, I do not feel it is worth £39. Read morePublished on 30 Dec. 2013 by Amy
This product just didnt work for me. Didnt apply well and didnt offer enough coverage. Great for those who like really light make-up but not so good for those who like products... Read morePublished on 9 May 2013 by Kindle Customer
hi, could anyone who have recently bought this product tell me what shade the foundation is? i have light skin and do not want to buy this item unless i know that it will suit my... Read morePublished on 4 May 2013 by Saliann95