- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.2 x 10.9 cm ; 9 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 9 g
- Item model number: BE-ST-BX1684
- ASIN: B000RN0J9W
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 28 Mar. 2009
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 54,984 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £3.99 UK delivery
BENEFIT COSMETICS "that gal" brightening face primer FULL SIZE 11 mL 0.37 US fl. oz. BOXED
|Price:||£34.64 (£31.49 / 10 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- What it is: A silky pink primer that makes skin appear smoother and brighter.
- What it does: Prime your skin to pretty-go from dull to darling with with "That Gal"! Wear alone for clear complexion radiance or apply before makeup for a smooth, effortless application.
- Contains light-reflecting pigments to help brighten all skin tones and raspberry & chamomile to soothe skin.
- Details 11 mL 0.37 US fl. oz. FULL SIZE BOXED
- How to apply Twist the base until the primer is distributed on the top. Apply with fingertips onto the face. Blend this silky pink primer in an even, upward motion. Wear alone or under makeup for smoother makeup application. Gently pat on during the day to re-brighten your complexion.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
ABOUT BENEFIT Benefit combine candy colour hues with all American charm to create their whimsical cosmetic line. After reaching cult status with their multipurpose Benetint, Jean and Jane Ford forged ahead, creating everything from mascaras, to face primers, blushers and lip glosses; all encased in vintage style packaging, effortlessly capturing the brand's frivolous nature. INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tapioca Starch, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Phenoxyethanol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tribehenin, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate-13, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Peg-100 Stearate, Polyisobutene, Benzophenone-4, Sorbic Acid, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Bht, Disodium Edta, Iron Oxides (Ci77492), Fragrance (Parfum), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Methylparaben, Aminomethyl Propanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Sorbitan Isostearate, Tin Oxide, Sodium Propylparaben, Sodium Ethylparaben, Alumina, Methylparaben, Linalool, Silica, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Red 33 (Ci17200), Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate. N° 091307-4.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I bought this approx 5-6 years ago with the big beautiful eyes kit.
Both have been stunnning! (and I still have some left! Mind you, I don't wear a lot of make up and only use this on special occasions.)
I love how this brightens up the complexion. It's not in your face either (forgive the pun) .. it's lovely and subtle, you just look healthier if you don't wear any other make up.
Foundation goes on like a dream on top of it, as does mineral powder.
Tip: If you moisturise first and then apply it you'll find a little goes a long way.
One turn so that you can just see the pink cream, then a quick dab on each cheek so you can spread it around your whole face. Thats sufficent for my 46 year old complexion. So its worth starting with a tiny amount first.
I recommend it highly. Lovely stuff!
It does the job, a light touch (pun) and much better than foundation pancaked on like a vaudeville comedy act.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great and cheap. and I do think I need to use it everyday. It is the right time and chance to buy this.Published on 10 Feb. 2013 by Yan
I suffer from sensitive dry skin which has red blotches and have never found a single primer do what it claims to. This is added to my list of let downs. Read morePublished on 22 Jan. 2013 by Rowena