- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 9 g
- Item model number: kin-65-iuy-mm-a2314
- ASIN: B0015YFJ4W
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 14 April 2010
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 33,984 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
BENEFIT COSMETICS Posietint - poppy-tinted lip and cheek stain FULL SIZE BOXED 12.5 mL 0.42 US fl. oz
|Price:||£23.50 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- What it is: A poppy-tinted lip and cheek stain.
- What it does: Benefit's Posietint is a petal-pink stain that plants a kiss of see-through tint on cheeks and lips. With hours of smudge-proof, just-picked perfection, you'll be the prettiest bloom in the bunch!
- Liquid-gel formula blends to just-picked perfection on all complexions and lasts for hours.
- FULL SIZE BOXED 12.5 mL 0.42 US fl. oz
- Beauty tip Give your cheeks a warm, vibrant flush by sweeping CORALista on top of posietint.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
All American cosmetics brand Benefit was founded in 1976 by twins Jean and Jane Ford. From its humble origins as a San Francisco beauty boutique, to the make-up mecca it is today, everyone loves their sugary candy colours and vintage inspired kitsch packaging. Posietint Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Disodium Edta, Tetrasodium Edta, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Red 27 (Ci 45410), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499). N° 03540/N.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
All in all, I like it, and have been using it both on my cheeks (more often) and lips. It is a good shade for us pale girls, very subtle, but I think it would work on a variety of skin tones. If you're interested in it, and have the money, go ahead and try it...but it might be best to check it out in person first.