- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 cm ; 14 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 9 g
- Item model number: us-jap-hu-nii-ma138
- ASIN: B002N5L874
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 28 Aug. 2009
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,449 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £3.99 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
BENEFIT COSMETICS CORALista - coral blush for a tropical flush FULL SIZE 8.0 Net wt. 0.28 oz.
|Price:||£24.99 (£2,082.50 / kg)|
- CORALista - coral pink sheen
- A warm coral-pink powder that warms up your complexion.
- Why we love it! It's your blush for a tropical flush! This warm coral-pink shade cheers up every skintone in seconds.
- New Mirrored packaging. FULL SIZE 8.0 g Net wt. 0.28 oz. Complete with soft, natural-bristle blush brush.
- How to apply Swirl brush in the box & blow off excess. Smile & brush lightly across the apples of your cheeks, starting from the hairline and working in. Then lightly dust over high point of face for that touch of sunshine!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Benefit combine candy colour hues with all American charm to create their whimsical cosmetic line. After reaching cult status with their multipurpose Benetint, Jean and Jane Ford forged ahead, creating everything from mascaras, to face primers, blushers and lip glosses; all encased in vintage style packaging, effortlessly capturing the brand's frivolous nature. About the product Ingredients: CORALista Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Aluminum Hydroxide (Ci 77002), Carmine (Ci 75470), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines (Ci 77007). N° 3n5563.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It's really natural but gives you some colour on your cheeks. Really lovely to use.
The brush that comes with the product is amazing quality compared to brushes you get with cheaper brands and the product itself lasts for ages, even with everyday use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
although pricey this is a very good product and I would recommend it to anyone who likes to look goodPublished on 16 April 2013 by Sue Trigg
Bought this for my sister's birthday as it's all she uses. She wouldn't use anything else so I can't argue with that!Published on 18 Dec. 2012 by Jenny