Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more
Customer Discussions > New Moon (Twilight Saga) forum

IS BELLA REALLY GOING TO BECOME A VAMPIRE?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 25 Jun 2007 17:21:42 BDT
Nicky says:
Yes, I know it seems she might, but even if Edward does agree to it- will she or won't she? I can't see how she'd become a vampire as she knows it could get Edward or Jacob (but probably Jacob) hurt or even killed. It would also muck up things with her family. And, even if she does want become a vampire, she know there are side effects. Look at Jasper for a start? Could Bella live like that?

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Sep 2007 11:02:55 BDT
A. Makings says:
I think that she might have to become a vampire if her life is in that much danger!Though she loves Charlie and Renee a lot so would have to be a serious condition!

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Sep 2007 12:06:33 BDT
Laylarnie says:
Its really hard because if she does become one then she ends her friendship with Jacob and can never see her family and friends again, not to mention breaking the treaty and starting a war. But if she doesn't then she gets old and looses Edward. She has to become a vampire now though because of what happened in Italy and how much she knows.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Jan 2009 10:42:10 GMT
[Deleted by Amazon on 4 Jan 2010 09:18:33 GMT]

Posted on 18 Jun 2009 19:47:17 BDT
grobs says:
Really Ms Whitfield? You had to throw in that spoiler, as clearly the people on this post had not read that far. Honestly.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Jan 2010 23:12:21 GMT
Well the people on this post wouldn't have had a chance to when it was published as Breaking Dawn wasn't yet released though I'm sure any fan avid enough to strike up a discussion about it would have been first in like to purchase the 4th instalment when it finally arrived.

Posted on 12 Jan 2010 20:08:48 GMT
For those who havent finished the latest book 'Breaking Dawn' yet, or are still reading the other books i can reveal that you are deffinately in for a suprise! So many twists and turns along the way which will keep you guys quessing.
Bella is finnaly faced with the long awaited decission of becoming a vampire and joining Edward and the Cullens in Imortality. Faced with many challenges along the way and her friendship with Jacob strained more than ever Bella's courage and will-power will certainly be put to the test. However a darker cloud is lurking on the horrizon ..... But will Bella and her family pull through?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  25 Jun 2007
Latest post:  12 Jan 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
New Moon (The Twilight Saga)
New Moon (The Twilight Saga) by Stephenie Meyer (Paperback - 31 May 2008)
4.5 out of 5 stars (961)