on 10 February 2015
I have brought this as one of my mothers gifts for Mothers Day & I'm absolutely delighted with it. I loved it when i saw the picture of it but its even nicer up close! A great size, wonderful quality & i just love the gentle design. Arrived promptly & was well packaged too......i just know my mom is going to love it. Excellent purchase, highly recommend item & seller.
on 13 May 2015
Love it good quality keyring to nice to use, ive got it hung up on my wall, the attention to detail is good and the colour will match anything.
Lovely little angel keyring really pleased with it.
on 24 June 2013
Impressed with this keyring - friend really loved it. Bought another two as I was so pleased and plan to keep one myself!
on 8 May 2013
the wings broke off when it dropped from the hook in my hall way on carpet, and its not worth the money
on 21 June 2016
I ordered 10 of these to add to an order/gift as a little add-on that i originally bought for my class of girl students. They deserve to be sent as a little extra as something towards another smaller gift. However they are so good i have changed my mind on the recipients - They are going towards gifts as a little additional surprise to my group of BFFs! Definitely worth the money. Fantastic delivery. Cant fault them! I now need two more; one for me and one I have to replace as i have given one to my mum!
on 21 July 2013
Not what i expected, if you want something really different this is ideal, in my opinoin it is lovely, attention to detail is good and it is quite big enabling you to find your keys.
on 31 August 2013
Beautiful key ring, well made and exactly as described. The chain is well made. Delivery was quick and it arrived on time. Ideal for yourself or as a gift.
on 29 April 2014
Unfortunately both the Angel's wings broke off very quickly so was a little disappointed when I next saw my daughter's Angel keyring without any wings
on 22 March 2013
This appears fragile but is not. Too good to hang on my house rings so have this hanging on my drivers mirror. Very prompt delivery.
on 27 June 2014
Not for everyday use. Dropped my keys and broke this is second one a have had