Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 16 Dec 2008 23:24:25 GMT
Bug DeLug says:
Hi- I just got hold of the Batman bluray, from America- which included the digital copy. I want to know about the BD Live extra. I tried to sign up on the website and was told that I couldn't do it- is this because I am in the UK? I have a playstation 3 and have tried to use the BD Live extra, but it says that you need to register...swings and roundabouts. Do I have to use the digital copy to use BD Live... or just the regular Blu-Ray disc? It's all very confusing. Many thanks in advance if anyone can be of help.

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Dec 2008 02:24:41 GMT
Last edited by the author on 17 Dec 2008 02:26:50 GMT
Paul Jones says:
Hate to be the bearer of bad news W.T.A. BD-Live and the digital copy are separate, but you do need to reside in the US to enjoy both.
BD-Live allows you to make your own directors commentary to share with anyone who has nothing better to do. I watched part of one the other day and it was pretty bad with a small webcam of some dude telling us how it was filmed in Chicago and how he didn't care for the place, ripping stuff!.
Most of the other icons are still under construction, but you can create your own little profile using various pictures including oddly, The Wizard of OZ. Another great feature was Christopher Nolan was online to take questions the other day and you have a link to go to the Warner Bros store.
The digital copy is applicable to iTunes or Windows and it still maintains the IMAX and widescreen switch over.

What you need to do is get a pen pal in the US to set up an account for you and also to download the copy.

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Dec 2008 09:58:21 GMT
Bug DeLug says:
hey paul- many thanks for letting me know. i guess i will just wait for warner bros. to realise that there are people who actually live outside of the usa. weird that they would even include this extra on some british releases- such as the incredible hulk. i only really wanted to do it for the christopher nolan discussion, so i will be leaving it i think. all the best and thanks again for letting me know :0)

Posted on 2 Dec 2010 14:03:20 GMT
wonder why all blu ray discs in uk boast having bdlive but dont ever let us use it. It'a completely absurd. Dont add it to the menu if we cant have it, and if you have to say- available in blah de blah
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  16 Dec 2008
Latest post:  2 Dec 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions