Colour: Royal Blue|Change
Price:£10.49+ £2.60 shipping

on 5 April 2013
Delighted with this bag which was delivered on Thursday after ordering late on Tuesday night! I ordered the fuschia pink which in reality is slightly brighter than the picture, but that is fine. The fabric is strong and waterproof and the handles, including the shoulder strap, are well attached with several lines of stitching through inside reinforcement which I do not anticipate failing when the bag is packed (unlike other cheaper bags I have seen reviewed). I wanted the bag for short holidays and it is spacious and should easily hold my clothes and toiletries for a weekend away. I'm a couch potato myself but imagine this bag would be ideal for carting sporty stuff around too. Update: Used the bag loads and it is still as good as new!
on 7 September 2013
I was looking for a bag for my son's rugby kit. This is ideal just big enough for a boot bag, socks, shorts, rugby top and towel. Handy end pocket for gum shield box etc. Small and squashy enough for school lockers. Light to carry and a nice colour.
on 24 June 2014
not happy this bag is taking so long to come it was supposed to have been dispatched the 9th of june still waiting on its arrival i know it still has 3 days left for delivery but when something has been dispatched its usually here within a couple of days if this bag dose not arrive on the 27th of june i will be sending it back because by then i wont be needing it for what i wanted it for delivery estimation time shocking i will not purchase anything from this seller again just because of the time scale of delivery shocking.
44 comments|One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 January 2015
Love everything about this bag. Looked at lots of bags and was so pleased that I decided on this one. Have in black but wouldn't hesitate to buy again for the rest of the family and in other colours. Is exactly as described and feel it is perfect for any weekend break that I may go on.
on 7 October 2014
Nice little bag, just the right size for my son, well made.
on 18 January 2016
Great bag, gets lots of use
on 12 December 2014