Be a Small Business with BIG IMPACT
Called the “professor of harsh reality,” Dan S. Kennedy, joined by local-level marketing specialist Jeff Slutsky, delivers a hard-to-swallow truth to local small business owners like you:
You Are in a Fight for Your Life.
As a local small business you’re vulnerable to distant online discounters, big box retailers, and other competition, you’ve got to do more than merely get customers—you have to keep them FOR LIFE. And, you have to win them over where your competition can’t—at the street level.
Kennedy and Slutsky present local business owners, retailers, service providers, restaurateurs, and professional practice owners with a tactical grassroots marketing plan to help increase customer retention, generate greater referrals, and build a thriving business for the long-term.
- 9 inconvenient truths of grassroots marketing
- Zero-Based Marketing—the solution when you figure out traditional and “non-traditional” marketing is failing you
- How to use the media as an extension of personality and of relationship—NOT a substitute for it
- Why most local marketing programs fail and what you need to do to succeed (a 7-Step Plan and tactics)
- On-site promotions—increase revenue without spending money, time or leaving your operation
- How to use—and how to waste dollars on—the Internet and other technology
PLUS gain access to:
FREE – Glazer-Kennedy University Webinar Series
FREE – Elite Gold Insider’s Circle Membership*
FREE – Income Explosion Guide & CD
FREE – Income Explosion FAST START Tele-Seminar