Awsome movie....but please do the uk blu ray justice and have the original audio!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Apr 2012 13:22:29 BDT
Norbie says:
By badboy210175

I love this movie but when i bought the us version on blu-ray they changed the audio to some songs and voices of some zombies, i hope that this uk version on blu-ray has the original audio on it, or is that asking to much.

Posted on 17 Apr 2012 13:23:31 BDT
Norbie says:
A. Simpson says:

I don't understand how you can review something that isn't out yet, then to make things worse you don't even review it...you simply say what you want of the reissue. Then randomly you give the release that isn't out for three months 4 stars with no basis for the rating other than the film itself which I don't dispute you've seen. Why on earth you've done this is beyond me as it not only doesn't help anybody looking at buying the product as it offers no information or help whatsoever but the rating obscures the genuine reviews for the product when it actually gets released and people actually bother to do a proper job of reviewing the item itself.

Posted on 17 Apr 2012 13:24:02 BDT
Norbie says:
A. Moncrieff says:
Yeah I'm with you OP, I hope the original audio is on it too. Why not both?

Posted on 17 Apr 2012 13:24:30 BDT
Norbie says:
K. Kennedy says:
BRAINS

Posted on 17 Apr 2012 13:25:07 BDT
Norbie says:
A. Stimpson says:
@A. Simpson: On the contrary, it raises an issue regarding the US release that I for one will be looking closely at with regard to this release before buying, which I may have done blindly otherwise. (Nice name by the way).

Posted on 17 Apr 2012 13:25:41 BDT
Norbie says:
Michael P. Dobey says:
most of the original music is on the north american release. so that is what you can expect. the picture has a softness to it too. it was shot on cheap film though. it's got no damage though, dirt and scratches are removed at least. but don't expect a sharp picture like some blu rays. they didn't restore the color in this one , and like I said the film was cheap to begin with.

Posted on 17 Apr 2012 13:26:10 BDT
Norbie says:
quoth says:
Quit toning it down Michael. There should have been no changes. This kind of crap is old. I refuse to buy any newer version of this film if has the music or the voices changed. The newer music sucks on the DVD over here in the states.

Posted on 17 Apr 2012 13:26:57 BDT
Norbie says:
G. A. Holohan says:
I have to agree also Ihave never really liked the Artwork on the sleeve prefer the old Vestron Video Artwork

Posted on 17 Apr 2012 13:27:37 BDT
Norbie says:
Rich says:
You may as well ask for the workprint too! I think it'll be a port of the reg A with more extras

Posted on 17 Apr 2012 13:28:07 BDT
Norbie says:
Rocky01542 says:
It's been confirmed by Second Sight that this release... WILL contain the original audio.

http://www.secondsightfilms.co.uk/

Posted on 25 Oct 2012 17:52:33 BDT
I do expect the original audio at least. and the american one didn't give that to me. but the picture is softer.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xb3234ce4)

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  17 Apr 2012
Latest post:  25 Oct 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Return of the Living Dead : Limited Special Edition Steelbook [Blu-ray] [1985]
The Return of the Living Dead : Limited Special Edition Steelbook [Blu-ray] [1985] by Clu Galager (Blu-ray - 2012)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (79)