on 5 August 2013
I have an Avtex L 186DRS tv and found the case lacking in pading and to loose a fit inside this case but may well be fine for larger TV's. To use the case I had to go out and buy thick bubble wrap at a cost of £3.60 from local garden centre to pad the case and now it does a good job in my opinion so come on Avtex either provde a smaller case or provde extra pading for smaller TV's and that would be a belt and braces job.
on 7 February 2014
Other reviewers indicated insufficient padding and 19 inch moving about. Perhaps they've improved the design as we didn't find this. 19 inch was well held by straps and padding was adequate. Does the job extremely well with plenty of internal pockets for cables and remote. Much better than the plastic box we used with our old TV.
The original dispatch of the case was on time but it never turned up. We contacted Yeltsa and were told very quickly that the courier had lost it and that a replacement would be sent next day delivery. This case arrived as promised.
on 19 February 2014
This item is perfect for keeping your television secure, we have a 21" and fits into the case perfectly. One of the only problems we have is that the television stand does not fit into the case as well. It could be that we are not folding the stand down as it is new we are perhaps being to gentle with it. Just a comment but this does not detract from the good service we received.
on 23 July 2013
Far too big for the L186tv, maybe OK for the bigger one but I would have thought it should have some sort of internal padding to accomodate the smaller sets that it's allegedly 'designed' for. At this price I don't think I should have to source additional inserts to stop my £350 tv sliding about! Maybe just use a few pairs of socks or a towel instead?
on 1 November 2013
Bought to protect the Avtex L186DRS TV which it does very well. Sturdy semi rigid outer and cushioned inner is ideal for keeping the TV in whilst in transit. With pockets and partitions inside for the power adaptor and cables.
on 11 March 2014
Bought to transport our Avtex L186DRS TV which it does excellently. With the stand slotted into the space provided, and strapped in the TV is held very securely. Plenty of space for all leads etc.
on 29 August 2014
Good size case, purchased as new but a "second" and the product was perfect but the outer packaging slightly damaged. Great purchase. Fits TV perfectly.
on 8 June 2014
Use this for my Avtex L186DRS. The TV does not have to be dismantled all fits in. Holds mains power, 12 power cable and the remote.
on 30 July 2014
The Amazon advert sizes are slightly confusing in terms of this TV carry case. After contacting Avtex direct the supplier has stated the AK 854 is satisfactory for the 18.5 to 22 " LCD TV.

Mine is an Avtex L186 DRS LCD TV HOWEVER the Avtex printed box states the AK854 is a carry case for a 19" and 22" TV.
slightly confusing. The TV fits in easily with pockets for plugs/remote etc BUT the stand pushes into a slit at the bottom inside the case and then the case becomes quite tight at that point when you close it. If the case received a hard knock at that pint it might crack the stand inside. The manufacturers should have designed the case slightly WEDGE SHAPED to allow more room at the bottom for the stand since it does not fold/tilt enough to reduce the width at the bottom of the TV. I don't blame the retailer for confusion since he was excellent contacting me to sort out my confusion and queries as to whether or not it was the right case for this TV and he even gave me a discount for the trouble I have had telephoning around to straighten out the confusion. I do think however the boxes should have a polythene wrapper to keep them in good condition in case you have to make a return since the delivery firm sent the box naked though sealed! If customer care remains personal as happened in my case I would have no hesitation to deal with this retailer again.
on 8 January 2015
Bought as a present and recipient pleased with it only problem is if TV put in with stand it bulges case but other than that fine