Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£6.49

TOP 50 REVIEWERon 11 August 2014
I've heard lots of good things about this series, so when I saw this box set I just had to read it. Wow this was a bit of a disappointment, I won't go into details, suffice to say I just didn't like the characters nor did I care what happened to them. The switching from the past to the present interrupted the flow of the story as well. So overall this was just okay.
on 24 May 2015
Life is often complicated by a series of unfortunate events but when they happen to the one person over and over again it becomes a fight for emotional survival. Lexi meets the love of her life when studying to become a lawyer. They both have trust issues and fear commitment but more than that they feel unworthy of each other's love. People around them conspire to keep them apart. There are so many twists and turns I was dizzy. She loses Jack to the manipulative Bekah but finds solace in Ramsey's arms and his bed but Jack is never far away. Ramsey also has a complicated past with Parker and a devious Bekah uses this to her advantage. There are winners sinners and losers in love in this one. It was heartbreaking. Poor Ramsey deserved better than he got and I wished another book for him maybe Love's Redemption. I love the fact the D Bags and Holeshot were in there. I'm a fan of S C Stephens Thoughtless trilogy. Great read with complicated Characters I've only scratched the surface. Hours of entertainment. Well worth the cost. Go on if you love a complicated love story this has it all
on 5 August 2014
I got so wrapped up in their lives, I haven't done anything but read for two days! I've never reacted so violently than to the ending of the first book. I screamed at my kindle and only just stopped myself from throwing it across the room in frustration. The ending was perfect.
on 2 January 2016
Awesome boxset. It was my first books by this author and I must say that she had me hooked from start to finish. It was frustratingly messy but beautifully written. Lexi and Jack was so confusing at times even though they had such strong feelings for each other. John made me laugh so hard from the first time I met him and I felt sad for him. Ramsey’s' situation broke my heart so much.... he is a good man and his love for Lexi was so strong and genuine but I think his family situation had and will continue to make it impossible for him to find true love. I was close to tears for him. Why couldn’t Lexi have them both? life's not fair :-(! This book will remain with me for weeks and months or even longer. KA Linde you ROCK 🖖🏾
@fiona1978fiona
on 25 August 2014
I find some other books bland because they try so hard to make sure that you always like the main characters and they become one dimensional. K A Linde seems to recognise that in real life, we don't always agree with or approve of how a person behaves or the choices that they make, but that doesn't mean that we stop caring for them. It is a cliche, but you can't choose who you love, and this story highlights the responsibilities that comes with falling passionately in love, keeping friendships and dealing with unpleasant family members. I enjoyed following Lexi on her journey to find her HEA and for much of the time K A Linde had me fooled as to whom she would eventually choose as her life companion. Oh, and wow, Bekah was such a bitch!
on 16 September 2014
I only bought these books as it was a complete series, I'm glad I did, if I had purchased the first book, I wouldn't have purchased the second, the main characters really annoyed me, I don't want everything all tied up with a pretty bow but the two main characters were selfish, idiots, indecisive, liars, cheats, scenario,s were repeated and I thought " here we go again"but I stuck with it only because I was sick in bed and by the end was hooked and loved it. The books got better as the story progressed and the chAracters although we're still self serving and flawed became more understandable.
on 26 September 2014
Have to say it took me a while to get into this series. Was struggling with first book-couldn't see why Lexi & Jack had to keep hurting everyone else in the process. But I stuck with it and I did end up absorbed wanting to know where it all ended. The Bridges family certainly had their issues and felt Ramsey and Parker's relationship kind of reflected on Jack & Lexi's . Bekah was certainly a deranged bitch and so quite apt that someone did same to her in the end! Have to say that although they got their HEA, I would have said screw the lot of them and run off with John ;-))
on 4 January 2015
I loved this series but not sure if I loved Jack as I secretly wanted Lexi and Ramsay to stay together, I actually cried when Lexi chose Jack over Ramsay
on 23 March 2016
The first book in the series was brilliant. The second book began the decline. I hated the novella about Chyna, she is an annoying character who didn't need her own book. I loved Jack's point of view in "Avoiding Decisions". The last book I just skimmed. For me Jack and Seth were the only two characters worth reading about. Lexi was okay but she surrounded herself with annoying characters and wound up in stupid situations. If you are looking for a good read, read the first book and leave the rest alone!
on 4 August 2014
Couldn't get into it and gave up