on 8 January 2006
Being Irish I just adore the recipes in this book! It is full of wholesome, nutritious meals and brings me back to the good old days of my grandmother and mother's cooking! There is something in there for everyone regardless of their cuisine preference!
on 14 July 2006
The second book is just as good as the first, the hints, suggestions and above all recipes are fantastic and very easy to follow, I would not hesitate to recommend these books to my fellow home chef counterparts.
on 27 July 2010
Another lovely recipe book haven't used it as much as the first book yet but everything made so far has been great.
on 20 August 2003
I found the first Avoca Cafe cookbook while I was browsing in a bookstore, and when I saw that a second had been written I ordered it straight away. It is even better than the first and I have already used several of the recipes. They work, andx give you ideas for variations too. I love the chatty way both the books tell you about the cafe and shop and the people who work there. Look forward to the Third Avoca Cafe Cookbook!
on 23 September 2010
Often with second books they can be a real dissapointment. Not so with this cookbook, the recipes always work and the baking section is exemplary. I have been to the cafe in Dublin and purchase this book there and then it enables you to recreate the food at home for friends and family. A very empowering and accessibile cookbook.
on 12 January 2014
Good product, well packaged, interesting read. Would recommend to anyone interested in cooking. Easy to follow interesting help tips about the area as well as the food.
on 30 June 2013
Bought as a present for my daughter who loves the Avoca cookbooks. She assures me their recipes are easy to follow and always give good results.
on 27 December 2013
Fantastic recipes which are well described and easy to make. Recreates some of the excellent products on sale in Avoca cafés all over Ireland.
on 20 August 2013
Love this book, enjoy trying out different recipes, no complaints so far. Easy to follow, useful tips. Would recommend this book.
on 1 February 2016
Very satisfied with product and delivery