- Platform: Windows 7 / XP / Vista
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
|Avira Internet Security 2012|
Work, play and communicate: Internet freedom for the whole family
Avira Internet Security 2012
Antivirus, anti-phishing, antispam. File backup. Monitoring your kids web use. Why juggle all that? One security program does it all – and does it so fast you’ll barely notice its presence.
If you bank or shop online, stream music and movies or are active on social networking sites, then you need comprehensive protection. Don't trust your accounts, passwords, photos and important files to anything less!
Get Avira Internet Security 2012, then relax. Your computer and your privacy are in the best of hands.
In a matter of clicks, you’ll remove incompatible security programs and install perfectly configured security that won’t slow your machine down.
So stay in touch and explore everything the internet has to offer: Avira’s got you covered.
Choose Avira Antivirus Premium 2012 if you:
• Regularly look up information on the web
• Access your bank accounts or investments online
• Shop in online stores or place bids at auction sites
• Make online phone calls, instant message or social network
• Use public wifi networks
• Share your computer with your partner or family members
• Store your irreplaceable photos, music and videos on your PC
• Are concerned about what your children might see and do online
• System Scanner detects the latest known viruses, worms and Trojans fast
• AntiSpam filters out unwanted and phishing emails
• AntiBot blocks hackers’ attempts to take over your computer
• AntiPhishing protects you against identity theft attacks
• AntiAd/Spyware shuts out online spies and annoying pop-ups
• Rootkit Protection keeps you safe from hidden malware that conventional antivirus can’t find
• Real-Time Protection prevents infection from viruses, worms and Trojans
• FireWall adds an extra layer of defense against intrusions
• ProActive halts undiscovered threats by tracking their behaviour
• AHeAD Technology inspects unfamiliar code for suspicious signs
• Web Protection stops you from landing on malicious websites
• AntiDrive-by blocks unwanted software downloads while you surf
• Mail Protection keeps infected emails at a safe distance from your inbox
• Quick Removal eliminates viruses in one click
• Generic Repair removes all traces of infection automatically
• Backup System lets you recover your data in case of an accident, infection or theft
• Rescue System jumpstarts your PC in an emergency
• Express Installation configures perfectly tuned security in a few clicks
• Netbook Support works fast on low resolution, low memory laptops
• Live Support provides interactive help from an Avira expert
• Game Mode suspends unnecessary alerts during games and movies
• Child Protection makes it easy to monitor your children’s internet use
What you don’t know about Avira
• Founded in 1986
• Reached 10m users in 2005
• Reached 100m users in 2009
• There is an Avira installation in every country in the world except Antarctica.
• An average of 192 Avira installations are made every minute.
• On average, 1,317,128 connections to Avira's update infrastructure are made in order to protect users around the world from new viruses, every minute
• In an average month, 2,453,670 new suspicious files are processed by our Protection Lab!
• This means we analyze on average 81,790 new suspicious files per day, or 1.05 files per second!
• Our Protection Lab discovers between 134,000 and 160,000 new malicious websites each month!
• These URLs are immediately added to our Web Protection component to prevent web-based malware attacks.
Avira Internet Security 2012 System Requirements:
• Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
• Windows Vista SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
• Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
• Windows XP SP2 (64-bit)
• Min. 1024 MB RAM (Windows Vista, Windows 7)
• Min. 512 MB RAM (Windows XP)
• Min. 150 MB available disk space (additional temporary and quarantine space needed)
• Administrator rights, an internet connection and a web browser are required during installation.
• ProActive is currently supported on 32-bit systems only.