on 17 June 2013
I spent quite while looking around at cases for my AR Drone and finally settled on this one – and I’m very glad I did. Go SNAP it delivered bang on time and the product quality is excellent, the drone nestles very comfortably in the custom fit interior and there is plenty of space for odds and ends. Yep, the indoor hull has to be stored separately but it keeps the size of the case easy to handle and the critical (expensive!) pieces well protected.
I particularly like the fact the case really is a custom product and not something ‘modified to fit’.
Great product.
on 24 February 2014
Great purchase. Having had a my AR Drone 2.0 for a few months I was really sick of humping it around in the original box. Looked around for cases but only ever saw ones that were the same price as the drone!!

Then I cam across this beauty. Compact, fits the drone like a glove. Lots of storage compartments for extra batteries, charger, tool kits, spare parts etc.

Well worth it.
on 4 April 2013
mines a bit tight on the drone but apart from that really good protection and enough room for spare parts well worth buying ! :)
on 4 January 2014
If you want to protect your A.R. Drone 2.0 like I do you won't go wrong buying this case. It very well constructed and a lot of thought went into!!! You'd be crazy not to buy one!!! I ordered mine from Europe even though I live in Canada, great price and it got here within a week. Thx!!!
on 9 April 2014
Got this for my new AR Drone Power Edited, Very light and everything fits on great. Would recommend to all.
on 7 May 2014
Keeps my Drone safe all I need to do now is learn to fly the damn thing LOL Tips please!
on 30 December 2013
Great box carries all I need for my ARDrone 2 even room for some lens filters. Didn't even have to open it at the airport
on 25 March 2015
Well made perfect fit well worth the money
on 26 January 2015
Great protection for the Parrot 2.
on 11 November 2014
You got to get one of these