on 30 March 2014
I am a teacher who goes through a number of lever arch files in one year and so do my students.

For two years now, at the end of the academic year, my students and I have a good clear-up of the 'old' stock, where we recycle the old, used files by re-using plastic pockets and re-labelling the files with your lever arch labels!

Thus, in September of a new academic year, we are always ready with the supply of neat-looking files which can be re-used as and when needed!

Your labels can transform old files and give them a new lease of life, so - a really smart buy and a high quality product!
on 4 September 2012
These labels are simply brilliant. They are not the usual laser label you may be used to ... these have a backing material so that any previous writing on the file spine is not visible though the label. They are 100%. We shredded the contents of 100 Lever Arch files and used this box of labels to place all the files back into the stationery store as new ... so instead of spending £100 on files, we bought this box of labels. Grant it we did not need to print on these so I cannot comment on the printability of them, but the quality and finish of them is excellent so I see no reason why they would not render a fine print job. A great money saver ... we will buy these again.
on 28 November 2013
Working in an office where our files need to be need and tidy, this article is perfect for lever arch spines. Very pleased with the purchase. Highly recommended. Thanks.
on 16 November 2013
Having been using the Avery software for labelling stuff for years, while the Avery brand labels aren't the cheapest on the market, they are, IMHO, well worth the extra.
on 27 February 2013
Labels are excellent quality and fully opaque. They make a huge visual improvement to a row of lever arch files on a shelf once the labels have been printed and applied
on 2 June 2013
These were exactly what I was looking for and it is great with the free online template. The Avery stationery range is fantastic and I use their products all the time.
on 4 July 2013
Strong adhesive and nice writing surface. Perfect for files and boxes being stored in the loft as they don't seem like they're going to unstick any time soon.
on 20 June 2015
Quick delivery. Label sheets feed into printer very easily. Very sticky - they won't be peeling off any time soon. Avery quality...You get what you pay for!
on 10 September 2015
These don't stick and stay, they peel off after a very short while - disappointing.
on 17 November 2014
Seemed to work OK but we'll tell better after they have been on a bit.