on 17 October 2012
These transparent labels for laser printers produce a professional smart labels which appear as if the printing is on the envelope/document.
The transparent label blends with background with only print visible, only problems was occasional label did not take the toner correctly and dispersed, otherwise a perfect solution for invisible labels.
on 17 September 2013
The labels have what appears to be a perforation through them which looks like a fault in manufacturing (or these were seconds). They do the job but are not, in my opinion, the quality I expect. I was going to return them but decided not to bother.
on 12 December 2015
One star review as although delivery prompt, sadly the labels were not fit for purpose and I've had to return them as they were too expensive to just throw away. My newish Brother printer simply could not print on the glossy surface, the ink just pooled so the text was completely undecipherable. I followed manufacturer's instructions about changing paper type, but no good. After printing 8 different sheets trying different font sizes/ print settings I gave up. My advice? Not worth the risk.
on 6 July 2014
I purchased these labels for our wedding invitations/rsvps. Easy to use and very effective on our envelopes.
on 7 April 2016
Beware, although it mentions that these are clear, they are far from clear. They actually have a smoked effect which does not disappear when applied to a coloured envelope, in fact I think I would have been better to use a white label instead as these look terrible!
on 8 January 2012
I wanted small clear labels to put on my art work and cards so these are ideal. I will be downloading the file from Avery to fully utilise. Excellent product which arrived well packed and ready to use. Very pleased.
on 3 August 2012
As always, does exactly what it says on the pack.
Good quality labels at a great price. I've been buying these for some time now, they stick really well. I've even used them for sticking on frozen foods.
on 7 April 2014
Made light work of printing and sending out save the date labels for daughters wedding. As they are see through it looked as if we'd typed the info on the luggage labels. Thank you.
on 9 December 2014
The product name includes the word 'clear'. I took that to mean 'transparent' or 'see through'. I guess I was mistaken because these labels are not transparent, nor are they see through. They are whitish and semi opaque and certainly not clear.

Now I have a few thousand tiny labels that I can't use for the intended purpose.

Perhaps I'll use them to make some sort of patchwork semi transparent dress and sell it to Lady Gaga with a 10,000% markup.
on 8 October 2013
If, like me, you are too lazy to hand write your Christmas card envelopes, these labels are a good solution as they are transparent so work well on coloured envelopes.