Size: 14 Labels per SheetChange

on 23 December 2010
The labels are great but I was very disappointed by the software. I downloaded the mac version which took up a huge chunk of the computer's memory and took forever to download. And guess what? I couldn't use it because this particular label size and code did not match anything in the list provided by the program. So I put the program in the trash and hoped it was gone. I have managed very well without it by using the Pages software that came with the Mac, creating a table and just putting the label measurements in the right places. I didn't want to merge any lists with Mail or Address Book anyway which is apparently the main advantage of the software if you happen to buy labels which are on the list. Look on the Avery site for other people's experiences of these programs. Very mixed reviews. I had the same problem with another size label i bought at the same time.
on 1 December 2010
They do all they claim and no problems getting the addresses on just using 'Tools' in Word. A word of warning though, will only take max. 5 lines of address so if its a long address and you're not careful, the post code can get left off!
on 12 January 2012
We were delighted with our new pack of labels. It was just what we were looking for. Great service from Amazon as well.
on 19 January 2011
]

Well priced, well packed and delivered well within the time estimated. Very impressed with the product and the service given by the supplier would do business with them again!
on 23 December 2011
Avery quick dry addressing labels 16 per sheet J8162-25 ordered as I have used them though my Lexmark printer before but lost my old label stock due to house move. They arrived very quickly and were well packed - just in time for my christmas card list ! Labels went through my printer very well indeed and the ink appeared to be smudge free virtually immediately. Very good product which I would recommend.
on 7 August 2012
I used Avery's own formatted template for this product found online and discovered that on printing the label sheet the position of the words on the labels varied down the sheet so that about a third had the tops of letters clipped. Some of these were still useable though untidy, some were unuseable and wasted.
on 18 February 2012
Bought as good value for money. I have no doubt that I will make another purchase of the same item and will recommend to others
on 14 September 2010
These labels are great. I just type in the number on my computer under mailing and the labels are always set up with the right size of addresses etc, no fiddling about trying to set this up yourself with the size of paper etc, which never works out exactly.

Saves me time and that is a bonus!
on 30 November 2011
First order never arrived but Amazon quickly arranged for replacement to be sent. Good quality labels and the print comes out very sharp and clear compared to other cheaper labels. A little pricey for the number of labels and you can get a lot cheaper if quality isnt really an issue.
on 7 November 2011
Absolutley delighted with the speed of delivery from supplier. I have downloaded the FREE templates from Avery for the labels, which will serve me well when posting the Christmas cards. The quality of the labels is superb with instant ink drying from my Kodak printer.