Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Oct 2012 18:50:53 BDT
TST says:
Will the box be avaiable again (from Amazon, new)?

Posted on 18 Oct 2012 16:40:47 BDT
I can't see this box selling out for a long time, and the "limited" part is probably limited to as many as they can produce then sell at the over inflated price they currently ask - if they were numbered I would be less sceptical but after collecting superior dvd limited editions for over 13 years and seeing these poor bluray releases I won't be buying . That's why it keeps going out of stock then re-appearing.

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Oct 2012 06:09:35 BDT
C Daya says:
There are apparently only 3 copies left now. so it may sell out.

Posted on 21 Oct 2012 14:44:32 BDT
Lo and behold now it seems to have sold out it turns out that there's a manufacturing error with the set - something to do with the cell.
And judging from the poor reviews on content and extra items I was proven right this would be overpriced tat. so I don't regret not buying.

I suspect once the issue with the film cell is resolved, this item will soon become available again at a bargain basement price in the January sales.

Posted on 24 Oct 2012 09:16:51 BDT
C Daya says:
Why so negative? the item could genuinely be sold out... also on the internet ive seen most people are generally happy with the extras.

Posted on 24 Oct 2012 14:34:55 BDT
sold out again! sadly Dwight appears to be someone whose never happy no matter what. most reviews have been positive its been a few trolls moaning about the most stupid stuff, like the so called reviewer who thought it should include the tv series and thought sean patrick flanery was a better Indy than ford!
-

Posted on 25 Oct 2012 07:02:27 BDT
C Daya says:
Yeah so this is definitely sold out from amazon now?

Posted on 25 Oct 2012 09:48:36 BDT
i would say they will get it back in soon, b.ut play have it instock for same price

Posted on 16 Nov 2012 16:17:59 GMT
Miraculously available again! I feel sorry for anybody that was duped into buying this supposed limited edition boxset because even now: 6 weeks after release, its become available to buy here again, and was always available to buy from zavvi or play.

Maybe the fact that the main 3 films were shown on the BBC in HD only a few weeks before had something to with it?

Posted on 19 Nov 2012 07:57:56 GMT
C Daya says:
I doubt the films showing on BBC HD had anything to do with it. The standard edition of the sets sold.

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Nov 2012 10:55:01 GMT
They would do as it was a far more reasonable price. Funnily enough it didn't stop them from flooding into my local CEX store the very same week of release though.

Posted on 22 Nov 2012 23:34:37 GMT
L. Reuter says:
I'm just scared that if I purchase it now from Amazon, I will receive a set someone returned when they noticed the wrong set.

Any chance of that happening?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  17 Oct 2012
Latest post:  22 Nov 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Indiana Jones  The Complete Adventures (Limited Edition Collector's Set) [Blu-ray] [1981] [Region Free]
Indiana Jones The Complete Adventures (Limited Edition Collector's Set) [Blu-ray] [1981] [Region Free] by Harrison Ford (Blu-ray - 2012)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (240)