SketchBook Pro is, essentially, your virtual sketchbook. Designed specifically for pen-based interaction, transform your desktop computer, laptop, or Tablet PC into a digital sketch pad. The intuitive interface makes it easy to access a host of tools and state-of-the-art features, including pencils, markers, brushes, colors, guides, layers and blending effects.
“It's the fantastic responsiveness and clean interface that keep me coming back to Sketchbook Pro - but the way new enhancements extend the shape and textural capabilities, make it easier than ever to tailor it to your individual drawing and painting needs. I love this software.” – Nick Harris, Illustrator (UK)
Your Creative Process
SketchBook Pro fits in virtually any creative workflow; load and view images and photographs for reference or mark-up and annotations. SketchBook Pro lets you open and save images from a variety of image formats, including moving files directly in and out of Photoshop.
Whether you are designing your next masterpiece, story boarding a feature film, expressing your wildest ideas, or just plain doodling, SketchBook Pro is your ultimate digital sketchbook.
• Familiar brush types; realistic and completely customizable pencils, pens, markers and airbrushes
• Draw straight lines, rectangles, circles & ellipses with draw modes or snapping to guides
• Use Text to easily add annotations and or descriptions
• Full featured Layers including preserve transparency and blend modes to help you color & create
• Edit your images by adjusting color, contract, canvas size or crop.
Freely express your ideas and unleash your creativity with SketchBook Pro.
New Tool bar for quick access
New Palette to store customized brushes
Draw Modes to quickly capture basic shapes
New brush parameters for customizing brush textures
• Spacing Noise
• Rotational Jitter
• Color Balance
• Crop tool
Text Layers for annotations & type
• System Fonts
• Basic settings
Import and export your own custom brush sets
• Blend modes (multiply, add, screen)
• New quick access transparency slider
• Maintain selections when switching layers
• Symmetry stop at centerline
• Default file format (TIFF or PSD)
This product's forum
Active discussions in related forums
Search Customer Discussions