- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Sourcebooks, Inc (1 April 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1402206496
- ISBN-13: 978-1402206498
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 1.6 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
665,107 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #792 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Special Needs
- #1211 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Pregnancy & Childcare > Children's Health & Nutrition > Autism
- #3575 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
Autism and the God Connection: Redefining the Autistic Experience Through Extraordinary Accounts of Spiritual Giftedness Paperback – 1 Apr 2006
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Everyone who seeks a more compassionate and wise life will benefit from this wonderful, insightful,....
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It gave me a new understanding and challenged me to review my established ideas.
Very good. Easy to read.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Special Needs
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Children's Health & Nutrition > Autism
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks