Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
No. It is 1x 2 watt bulb made up of 12 LED's.
25 Sep 2014 by Ossie
votes
mine are working fine have you a good connection
21 Jan 2015 by jacqui bunting
votes
i use these bulbs with an existing 12v light fitting (IKEA kitchen cupboard lights) - and they work fine. Key is whether your existing light fitting is 12v I guess. I bought 1 to test, then another 5 once I knew it worked without a new driver.
10 Jan 2015 by Jez Robinson
votes
I doubt it, but worth a try. But you need to contact the seller rather than asking a question here.
10 Jan 2015 by DF
votes
I've not tried but the remote switch would be in the powers supply to the transformer before the lamp (similar to a normal light power switch) so should work without any problem.
29 Dec 2014 by Cojic
votes
you may get away with it if you are driving a lot of lights from one transformer but you should change to a LED driver. The halogen transformer is designed to drive a higher load. With LEDs it may produce a higher voltage which could make the LEDs flash or possibly damage them.A LED driver will be more energy efficient as well.
9 Mar 2014 by Bjorn 'Tubby' Wilde
votes
When I bought them they were £4.99 each bulb. Each one comes in a tiny little box, with how ever many you buy in a envelope. Each one replaces one G4 halogen
25 Sep 2014 by Mr Leif Davidsen
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers