- Boxed-product Weight: 1.1 Kg
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: AK-3D-A
- ASIN: B00JO9B5ZM
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 14 April 2014
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (59 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 40,707 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Aukey Desk Stand Holder Desktop Bed Clamp Mount for iPad Air 2, iPad Air - Flexible Arm, Fully Adjustable, Hover Gooseneck (AK-3D)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Simple and elegant design, well fitts your iPad Air 2 / iPad Air and perfect for your iPad life at home or in the office.
- A strong arm (22in of length) that flexes in all directions. A ball tip holds the iPad clip, allowing you to swivel and tilt it, giving you additional viewing angles and options.
- With the sturdy anti-slippery silicon cushion padded to the clamps, secure mount to Mac, table, cabinet, speech lectern, or other places you like, and won't cause any mark or damage.
- 4 cable clips, fixing the USB cable on the gooseneck arm when charging your iPad - an intimate gadget ensures you a perfect product experience, say goodbye to the annoyance caused by the messy cables hanging in the air.
- Easy to install - no drilling, no screws, no furniture damage and no commitment. Package contents: Aukey AK-3D iPad Clip, Clamp Arm, Extension Arm, Washer, Collar, 4xCable Clips. - 18 Months Warranty.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Aukey AK-3D iPad Air 2 / iPad Air Desk Mount
Makes iPad your secondary touchscreen
Accustomed to pick up your iPad when your computer is running and tackling a project? Aukey AK-3D presents a better solution for you. It has enough muscle and reach to position iPad above or beside your desktop or laptop. Flex the bar and tilt iPad in any direction to find your favorite viewing position. What could be better than one iPad as a secondary touchscreen hovering above the computer?
Makes iPad more useful
Aukey AK-3D provides more ways to use iPad. Attach it to a table to create a mini workstation wherever you want. The sturdy clamp positions it upright so you can stand and jam with DJ and music apps, or launch a racing game and use it as a fixed steering wheel. It is also convenient to attach it to the bedside table to make it a floating movie screen. It is useful in so many ways, we can't wait to see how it fits into your world.
Makes iPad indispensible in the kitchen
Aukey AK-3D is a sweet kitchen accessory, attaching to cabinets with a simple clamp. Pop open your favorite recipe or cooking app, or stream a how-to video while preparing dinners. Meanwhile floats your iPad safely above the counter and keeps it away from any splatters, spills and floury concoctions.
Easy to install
The Aukey AK-3D is very easy to install. To attach it to a Mac, table or cabinet, simply slide the clamp into position and tighten with the wrench on the clamp. No drilling, no screws, no furniture damage and no commitment.
Why Choose Aukey?
- High quality product and service
- Most competitive price
- 24-hour friendly email customer support
- 18 months warranty
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It really is an outstandingly engineered and useful piece of kit that has massive potential.
But I need to tell you what it actually does.
The Aukey Gooseneck clamp is a multi-flexible tablet holder that enables you to clamp your i pad in, use hands-free and achieve any angle.
Out of the box you get
- The flexible gooseneck which is 22 inches long (in old money)
- The clamp. Which can open fully to 1.5 inches
- An I pad mounting clamp
- 4 cable clips
- The instruction manual
- A long 12 month warranty which is on the back of the instruction manual so keep a hold of it.
The whole shebang Gooseneck is built like a Russian Tank and is absolutely solid.
The steel clamp should be rust free as it has a smart thick powder style coating to it.
If you scratch it in use I would add some varnish or paint to preserve the coatings protection from rust.
The clamp comes with two thick, rubber inserts to protect any thing you clamp the it two. I must confess that I found the screw tight and I see that my fellow reviewers had this problem too.
Now to the use of the beast!
Both my wife and I are teachers. She secondary (teaching!!!!) as if!!
and I Primary.
Delivering lesson plans is a doddle.
We just clamp the thing in place and we are off.
The camera function was treat to use I switched mine on and connected to the white board- the class were fascinated watching themselves.
We took this further in a project and clamped it outside and took individual photos of the class in Viking Dress.Read more ›
What is it?
It's a "gooseneck" (ie. flexible) stand which will hold your iPad in place - invisibly "floating" over my desk in my case. Effectively, you clamp it to your desk, (or the stand on your iMac), and it holds it firmly (but gently) in place.
This means, in addition to your existing PC or Mac screen, you also have the iPad as an additional screen. You can also clamp it to the side of your bed - terrific for a bedridden child or elderly silver surfer!
What's it like?
In a word, fantastic!
Beautifully packaged, and nicely protected you get:-
* A clamp to fix to your desk, bed-side or monitor stand. (Opening up to just under 2 inches)
* A 22 inch black heavy steel "gooseneck" flexible arm (To hold your beloved iPad Air firmly in place - but flexible enough to move)
* A black plastic "inverted Y" frame, to clip your iPad into. (This holds your iPad firmly at two bottom corners and the top - so out of the way of any buttons).
In terms of build quality, it's built like a Land Rover Discovery or a Humvee military assault vehicle. The gooseneck arm is Incredibly solid and heavy while still being flexible. To put this in context, you could (if needed) use it as a truncheon to defend yourself from attack. This screws reassuringly tightly into the black steel clamp (with a 2 inch long clamping lever), and the "jaws" of the clamp are also protected with a layer of tough plastic to avoid you scratching the table (or worse still) iMac you're clamping it to.Read more ›
The 'Y' frame holds everything really secure and the edges are positioned well away from any buttons. It's so sturdy and soild feeling, yet somehow seems to be really unobtrusive. The gooseneck is brilliant and holds it's position exactly where you put it and there's no drooping or sliding.
I use it clamped to the stand of the upright light that sits next to me in the sitting room, while watching telly and again, can't fault it. I can keep one eye on it and the telly AND have a cup of tea at the same time!
Brilliant thing and I'd highly recommend!!
I received this free product direct from the supplier for review purposes.
The first thing that you notice about this stand, and the feature that most distinguishes it from the competition, is its gooseneck. It is extremely long and flexible, and can really help you use this stand in all sorts of situations. Another distinguishing feature of this stand is its steel mounting clip. It is very strong, and will enable you to secure your stand to almost any kind of mounting surface. It is very easy to attach and detach. Unlike some other stands that I've used which use suction cups, the steel clamp will not use its strength with time. I primarily use the mount with my desk, but have also used it in kitchen, with the dining room table, and with my floor lamp.
The most fun use of this stand is with the floor lamp. Thanks to this stand I am able to have a hands-free use of my iPad while lounging in my armchair. It is a great enabler of leisurely reading and video watching, but this can also make a huge difference for people who have been injured or have some other difficulty holding the iPad under various scenarios.
Overall, this is a truly great product that really delivers on its promise. Highly recommended.
***** Product provided for review purposes. ****
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really needed my ipad at a more comfortable reading height as I suffered from neck ache when it was on my lap. I found this on Amazon and decided to buy. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Usandthem
This is a great item ,I've had one for a couple of months and use it every day having it clamped to my worktop in the kitchen. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Mrs. Diana Davidson
Works great if you're not planning to adjust the position much! I ended up attaching this to the frame of my bed because I'm, well, lazy. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Mr C.
Sturdy, easy to assemble, works as expected. Worth every penny.Published 5 months ago by Iliana Veltcheva
Cheap, poor construction, broke off from clamp after 1 week of use, luckily iPad was not damaged.Published 6 months ago by Hughesy627
Purchased on Prime day for £15. The quality is comparable to something 3x the price. A superb device 😉Published 7 months ago by KDH