on 4 January 2011
What fantastic book for a Audrey Hepburn fan. The pictures are absolutely beautiful and it was a well liked Christmas present.

Yet again Amazon were brilliant and it was here in no time even with the problems of the snow and packed very well.

Thank you.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 18 October 2010
Audrey - what can one say? A fashion icon, an almost perfect woman. This is Audrey both on and off the screen. It contains some fashionable portraits taken by the best photographers in their day including Cecil Beaton plus shots of the real Audrey taken by her family. The photos were chosen by her sons. Photos from 1951-1991 with notes at the back of the book. See her smile, frown and laugh. If you love Audrey, you'll adore this book. A real bonus is the ready to frame photographic print. A beautiful book about a beautiful woman. A super gift, great for students of fashion and photography too. This review first appeared on Karen Platt's book review website.
on 8 January 2011
I bought this for an Audrey fan but it is a simply beautiful book for anyone, a good big hardback with clear crisp images
on 10 September 2014
I always look for books that her sons have collaborated with. It makes them more reliable and human that Audrey was behind the star comes to life. This book has 100 pictures of Audrey just like the title implies. Pictures have been selected by her family. To me who has seen many thousands of pictures of Audrey, this book did not have many pictures that I hadn't seen before. But the pictures are big and beautiful, showing her most elegantly and tenderly. pictures are mostly black and white. I gave 5 stars because it's a great book to have if you are a collector and a fan of Audrey and her pictures. and every picture is like a little story.
VINE VOICEon 2 January 2011
Chosen by the people who knew her best, this is a collection of just 100 shots of Audrey Hepburn spanning a period of some 40 years or so. From professional shots, screen shots and publicity shots to larking around at home shots - this book has them all covered. Beautiful and elegant with perfect poise, Audrey was an icon for obvious reasons but this book seems to capture who she really was. With lovely thick pages,a free ready to frame print included, a heartfelt foreward from one of her sons and notes on the photos cleverly placed at the back of the book (so as not to spoil the photos), this would make a lovely addition to anyone's collection - fan or not-yet fan...Love it
22 comments5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 May 2011
This book is amazing - however can someone tell me if it comes with a dust-cover? I received it this week without a cover. Obviously the dust cover is there to protect the book.
on 16 April 2012
I bought this as a birthday present for my wife as she is a big Audrey Hepburn fan and she loved it. The book is well presented, the full page pictures are great and there are quite a few that we hadn't seen before. It was just a shame that the book arrived damaged with a big gouge out of the back cover, as well as greasy finger marks on the front. The delivery box was unmarked so the damaged must have occured before it was sent. The book was at a reduced price of £20 but we're going to bring it up with Amazon and will hopefully get it sorted out.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 July 2011
I highly recommend it to every Audrey fan! I have lots of photo albums with Audrey but this one is pretty special!!!
on 17 November 2010
This is a must have book for all Audrey Hepburn fans. I bought this book as a gift, and when I saw it, fell in love with it, so I'm tempted to keep it for myself. Beautiful photographs and there's a bonus of a signed print that you can frame. Definately well worth the money and is much much nicer than how it appears online.
on 23 August 2011
When I bought this book, I was sure I would have liked it. I was already a fan, I loved her movies, and I was interested in photography in general. What came as a surprise was that, once I had the real thing in my hands, these images had the power to speak to you, to your heart, with a whole range of different emotions.
We have here a combination of skillful and sensitive photographers, and a woman for which I will not say even a word of praise here, because I'm not worthy of doing it, and it would be needless anyway.
Surely you can tell that a great effort was required in selecting and composing, almost distilling, such a variety of images, from funny pictures to sophisticated and stylish ones, from spontaneous and intimate, as if they were from your family album, to pure icons.
Believe it or not, I once started to have tears in my eyes, I don't remember which picture I was looking at, but it doesn't matter because it was an effect of overwhelming beauty, and this, coming from an engineer/sort-of-Mr-Spock-guy, is the most I can say.